French Minister to meet cyclone hit
Puducherry: French Minister for Overseas
French nationals Edouard Courtial will be on a two-day visit
to Puducherry from January 18.
Courtial will call on Chief Minister N Rangasamy on
Wednesday and visit the institutions run by the French
He would call on that day the French
nationals who were affected by the cyclone, a release from the
office of Consul General of France in Puducherry said on Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley