`Government yet to finalise 3G auction schedule`
New Delhi: The government is yet to finalise the schedule for third-generation wireless spectrum auction, the telecoms minister said on Tuesday after a meeting of a ministerial panel.
The auction, scheduled to begin from January 14, looks set to be delayed as the government has not issued notice inviting applications as yet.
"Some of the issues between defence and the Department of Telecommunications have not been resolved. Either the (ministerial panel) chairman will decide or another round of consultation may be held," Andimuthu Raja said, when asked about a firm date for the auctions
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!