`Government yet to finalise 3G auction schedule`
New Delhi: The government is yet to finalise the schedule for third-generation wireless spectrum auction, the telecoms minister said on Tuesday after a meeting of a ministerial panel.
The auction, scheduled to begin from January 14, looks set to be delayed as the government has not issued notice inviting applications as yet.
"Some of the issues between defence and the Department of Telecommunications have not been resolved. Either the (ministerial panel) chairman will decide or another round of consultation may be held," Andimuthu Raja said, when asked about a firm date for the auctions
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!