`Government yet to finalise 3G auction schedule`
New Delhi: The government is yet to finalise the schedule for third-generation wireless spectrum auction, the telecoms minister said on Tuesday after a meeting of a ministerial panel.
The auction, scheduled to begin from January 14, looks set to be delayed as the government has not issued notice inviting applications as yet.
"Some of the issues between defence and the Department of Telecommunications have not been resolved. Either the (ministerial panel) chairman will decide or another round of consultation may be held," Andimuthu Raja said, when asked about a firm date for the auctions
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed