`Government yet to finalise 3G auction schedule`
New Delhi: The government is yet to finalise the schedule for third-generation wireless spectrum auction, the telecoms minister said on Tuesday after a meeting of a ministerial panel.
The auction, scheduled to begin from January 14, looks set to be delayed as the government has not issued notice inviting applications as yet.
"Some of the issues between defence and the Department of Telecommunications have not been resolved. Either the (ministerial panel) chairman will decide or another round of consultation may be held," Andimuthu Raja said, when asked about a firm date for the auctions
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'