Gujarat Assembly Polls 2012: Cong`s Rajyaguru richest candidate in Rajkot
Rajkot: Congress candidate Indranil Rajyaguru is the richest candidate in the fray in Rajkot-1 constituency having assets worth over Rs 123 crores.
Rajyaguru, who is contesting the assembly election against BJP candidate Kashyap Shukla, on Saturday filed his nomination form in which he claimed to have the assets worth crores.
This included agriculture land worth about Rs 56 crores, Fixed Deposit of Rs 23 lakh, shares worth over Rs 16 lakh, vehicles worth over Rs 1 crores and jewellery of about Rs 34 lakh.
Rajyaguru also owns non-agriculture land worth Rs 29 crores and land of around Rs 15 crores earmarked for commercial purpose and another parcel of land marked for housing worth Rs 16 crores, according to the filing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Car crushed between 2 trucks in Telangana, 5 dead
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system?
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part II
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part III
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part IV
- Goa GBSHSE SSC Class 10th Results 2016 to be announced in an hour @ goaresults.nic.in
- Must watch VIDEO: When RCB's Virat Kohli, Chris Gayle performed 'Bhangda'
- Michael Schumacher is 'reacting' to treatment: Ex-Ferrari boss
- This lake in Sikkim will leave you spellbound – In pics
- Pakistan needs to actively pursue terrorist organisations using their soil, says US