Harley Davidson bookings to begin in April
New Delhi: The iconic motorcycle brand Harley Davidson will start booking of its models in India this April and start delivery in June, according to Anoop Prakash, the managing director of the company`s Indian arm.
Twelve models in total from the five Harley families will be introduced in India," Prakash said, adding: "Bikers will get to select motorcycles from each of the company`s five model families."
The Harley line-up includes models from Sportster, Dyna, VRSC, Softail, Touring--the five brands or "families".
The price range of the bikes to be sold in India starts at Rs.6.95 lakh and goes up to Rs.34.95 lakh (ex-showroom New Delhi).
Bookings will begin at company dealerships in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chandigarh, Prakash said.
"The bikes will be sold, distributed and serviced by Harley Davidson," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- His LS constituency flooded, PM Modi deputes MP for help
- Cricket reforms: BCCI submits Compliance Report to Supreme Court-appointed Justice RM Lodha panel
- Hours-long attack on Kabul American university kills sixteen
- Day/Night Duleep Trophy: Kuldeep's Yadav guile puts India Red in driver's seat
- How does smoke effect clouds in terms of climate? NASA flies to Africa to find out!