Harley Davidson bookings to begin in April
New Delhi: The iconic motorcycle brand Harley Davidson will start booking of its models in India this April and start delivery in June, according to Anoop Prakash, the managing director of the company`s Indian arm.
Twelve models in total from the five Harley families will be introduced in India," Prakash said, adding: "Bikers will get to select motorcycles from each of the company`s five model families."
The Harley line-up includes models from Sportster, Dyna, VRSC, Softail, Touring--the five brands or "families".
The price range of the bikes to be sold in India starts at Rs.6.95 lakh and goes up to Rs.34.95 lakh (ex-showroom New Delhi).
Bookings will begin at company dealerships in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chandigarh, Prakash said.
"The bikes will be sold, distributed and serviced by Harley Davidson," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'