IBM bags Rs 380-cr deal from Digicable
New Delhi: IT major IBM on Tuesday said it has bagged a Rs 380-crore deal from cable and broadband player Digicable.
As a part of the 10-year agreement, the US-based IT giant
will support the integration of Digicable`s digital media
content delivery and value added services application with
core businesses technologies and processes.
IBM would also provide IT infrastructure services
network, support application maintenances services and
"IBM will help Digicable capitalise on market
opportunities, efficiencies and drive additional revenue by
facilitating accelerated launch of value-added services,"
company`s India and South Asia Director (Solutions) K S
This is one of the major deals signed by media and
entertainment company in India. IBM already has made inroad in
media and entertainment segment with deals with Star TV, Sun
TV and Tata Sky.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country