IBM bags Rs 380-cr deal from Digicable
New Delhi: IT major IBM on Tuesday said it has bagged a Rs 380-crore deal from cable and broadband player Digicable.
As a part of the 10-year agreement, the US-based IT giant
will support the integration of Digicable`s digital media
content delivery and value added services application with
core businesses technologies and processes.
IBM would also provide IT infrastructure services
network, support application maintenances services and
"IBM will help Digicable capitalise on market
opportunities, efficiencies and drive additional revenue by
facilitating accelerated launch of value-added services,"
company`s India and South Asia Director (Solutions) K S
This is one of the major deals signed by media and
entertainment company in India. IBM already has made inroad in
media and entertainment segment with deals with Star TV, Sun
TV and Tata Sky.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery