IBM bags Rs 380-cr deal from Digicable
New Delhi: IT major IBM on Tuesday said it has bagged a Rs 380-crore deal from cable and broadband player Digicable.
As a part of the 10-year agreement, the US-based IT giant
will support the integration of Digicable`s digital media
content delivery and value added services application with
core businesses technologies and processes.
IBM would also provide IT infrastructure services
network, support application maintenances services and
"IBM will help Digicable capitalise on market
opportunities, efficiencies and drive additional revenue by
facilitating accelerated launch of value-added services,"
company`s India and South Asia Director (Solutions) K S
This is one of the major deals signed by media and
entertainment company in India. IBM already has made inroad in
media and entertainment segment with deals with Star TV, Sun
TV and Tata Sky.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- His LS constituency flooded, PM Modi deputes MP for help
- Cricket reforms: BCCI submits Compliance Report to Supreme Court-appointed Justice RM Lodha panel
- Hours-long attack on Kabul American university kills sixteen
- Day/Night Duleep Trophy: Kuldeep's Yadav guile puts India Red in driver's seat
- How does smoke effect clouds in terms of climate? NASA flies to Africa to find out!