IBM bags Rs 380-cr deal from Digicable
New Delhi: IT major IBM on Tuesday said it has bagged a Rs 380-crore deal from cable and broadband player Digicable.
As a part of the 10-year agreement, the US-based IT giant
will support the integration of Digicable`s digital media
content delivery and value added services application with
core businesses technologies and processes.
IBM would also provide IT infrastructure services
network, support application maintenances services and
"IBM will help Digicable capitalise on market
opportunities, efficiencies and drive additional revenue by
facilitating accelerated launch of value-added services,"
company`s India and South Asia Director (Solutions) K S
This is one of the major deals signed by media and
entertainment company in India. IBM already has made inroad in
media and entertainment segment with deals with Star TV, Sun
TV and Tata Sky.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Post Uri attack, India strengthens border surveillance along LOC
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray