IBM bags Rs 380-cr deal from Digicable
New Delhi: IT major IBM on Tuesday said it has bagged a Rs 380-crore deal from cable and broadband player Digicable.
As a part of the 10-year agreement, the US-based IT giant
will support the integration of Digicable`s digital media
content delivery and value added services application with
core businesses technologies and processes.
IBM would also provide IT infrastructure services
network, support application maintenances services and
"IBM will help Digicable capitalise on market
opportunities, efficiencies and drive additional revenue by
facilitating accelerated launch of value-added services,"
company`s India and South Asia Director (Solutions) K S
This is one of the major deals signed by media and
entertainment company in India. IBM already has made inroad in
media and entertainment segment with deals with Star TV, Sun
TV and Tata Sky.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!