India Yamaha Motor sales rise 46.85% in July
New Delhi: Two-wheeler maker India Yamaha Motor on Saturday said its sales rose by 46.85 percent to 17,316 units in July.
It had sold 11,792 units in the same month last year.
"As we enter the festival season, we aim to sustain the growing demand by enhancing our dealership networks and giving
customers an array of options to choose from," India Yamaha
Motor Managing Director and CEO Yukimine Tsuji said in a
"We are overwhelmed by the customer response to the
recently introduced Fazer which is fast catching the
imagination of biking and touring aficionado," he added.
The company had recently inaugurated its new
manufacturing facility at Surajpur in Uttar Pradesh.
Products like the R 15, the FZ Series, Gladiator SS and
RS and the Alba have received good customer response, the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands