India Yamaha Motor sales rise 46.85% in July
New Delhi: Two-wheeler maker India Yamaha Motor on Saturday said its sales rose by 46.85 percent to 17,316 units in July.
It had sold 11,792 units in the same month last year.
"As we enter the festival season, we aim to sustain the growing demand by enhancing our dealership networks and giving
customers an array of options to choose from," India Yamaha
Motor Managing Director and CEO Yukimine Tsuji said in a
"We are overwhelmed by the customer response to the
recently introduced Fazer which is fast catching the
imagination of biking and touring aficionado," he added.
The company had recently inaugurated its new
manufacturing facility at Surajpur in Uttar Pradesh.
Products like the R 15, the FZ Series, Gladiator SS and
RS and the Alba have received good customer response, the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video