Indiabulls Power fixes IPO price band at Rs 40-45 per share
New Delhi: Indiabulls Power has fixed a price band of Rs 40-45 per share for its proposed initial public offering through which the company aims to mop up more than Rs 1,700 crore from the market.
The price band of the proposed IPO has been fixed between
Rs 40-45 per share, the company, the power arm of Indiabulls
Real Estate said.
The IPO would open for subscription on October 12 and
close on October 15.
At the upper end on the price band, the company, would
mop-up over Rs 1,700 crore and on the lower end it would raise
more than Rs 1,500 crore through this IPO.
The total IPO size of the company along with the green
shoe option stands at 39.07 crore shares. Of this the IPO
would be of 33.98 crore equity shares of Rs 10 each and a
green shoe option of up to 5.09 crore equity shares.
Morgan Stanley India Company Private Limited is the Book
Running Lead Manager to the issue.
The proceeds of the IPO would be utilised to part finance
the construction and development of the 1,320 MW Amravati
Power Project Phase-I, to part finance the construction and
development of the 1,335 MW Nashik Power Project, apart from
general corporate purposes, the company said.
The company has five coal-fired thermal Power Projects --
Amravati Phase I and ll, Nashik, Bhaiyathan and Chattisgarh
under various stages of development.
The combined installed capacity of the five projects
stands at around 6,615 MW and entails a total capital outlay
of over Rs 31,000 crores.
Indiabulls Power`s shareholders include foreign investors
such as FIM Limited and LNM India Internet Ventures Limited.
Indiabulls Power had filed the draft prospectus with
market regulator SEBI in July this year and on October 1, it
filed the red herring prospectus with the Registrar of
Companies in this regard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA