Indo-Pak circle Kabaddi matches from Sep 7
Chandigarh: The Amateur Circle Kabaddi Federation of India (ACKFI) would organise the Indo-Pak circle Kabaddi matches in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Delhi and Chandigarh from September 7.
"In all, we will be organising 15 matches. The first match will be held in Hamirpur in H P, in which Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal will be the chief guest," ACKFI Chairman Yashpal Agarwal and Vice Chairman Rajinder Rana told reporters.
Agarwal said the Pakistan Circle team will reach India on September 5.
"The final match in the series will be played at Chandigarh. The Federation will give cash prizes of Rs 75,000 and Rs 50,000 to the winner and runner-up team in every match. The prize money for the finals will be decided," Rana said.
He said they had taken prior clearance for holding the event from the Union Government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India