Ivanovic names Australian Prasad as fitness trainer
Belgrade: Serbia’s Ana Ivanovic has named Australian Damian Prasad as her full-time fitness trainer, the former world number one said on her official website.
The 22-year old Ivanovic, who topped the world rankings after winning the French Open in 2008, has since plummeted to number 21 after a difficult period plagued by injuries and poor form.
Prasad has formerly worked with professional tennis players including Ivanovic’s Russian counterpart Nadia Petrova and Germany’s Nicolas Kiefer.
Ivanovic has entered next month’s Brisbane International to warm up for the Australian Open, the season’s opening grand slam tournament starting Jan. 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das