Ivanovic names Australian Prasad as fitness trainer
Belgrade: Serbia’s Ana Ivanovic has named Australian Damian Prasad as her full-time fitness trainer, the former world number one said on her official website.
The 22-year old Ivanovic, who topped the world rankings after winning the French Open in 2008, has since plummeted to number 21 after a difficult period plagued by injuries and poor form.
Prasad has formerly worked with professional tennis players including Ivanovic’s Russian counterpart Nadia Petrova and Germany’s Nicolas Kiefer.
Ivanovic has entered next month’s Brisbane International to warm up for the Australian Open, the season’s opening grand slam tournament starting Jan. 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state