Jet launches new initiative for young travellers
Mumbai: Leading private air carrier, Jet
Airways today launched a new initiative with a view to woo
young travellers in the age group of 2-21 years.
Under this programme, Jet will make available miles
(points) to youths, each time when they travel, which can be
redeemed for free flights on their own, Jet Airways, Vice
President, Commercial Strategy and Investor relations, K G
Vishwanath told reporters here today.
The youngsters can avail benefits like special
boarding cards and a dedicated web page, along with special
section for their activities in in-flight magazines, he said.
The airline has partnered with National Geographic
Channel, to promote NatGeo Junior Hunt--a quiz contest for
Presently, Jet Airways has a combined fleet strength
of 110 aircrafts and operates over 410 flights daily.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra