Jet launches new initiative for young travellers
Mumbai: Leading private air carrier, Jet
Airways today launched a new initiative with a view to woo
young travellers in the age group of 2-21 years.
Under this programme, Jet will make available miles
(points) to youths, each time when they travel, which can be
redeemed for free flights on their own, Jet Airways, Vice
President, Commercial Strategy and Investor relations, K G
Vishwanath told reporters here today.
The youngsters can avail benefits like special
boarding cards and a dedicated web page, along with special
section for their activities in in-flight magazines, he said.
The airline has partnered with National Geographic
Channel, to promote NatGeo Junior Hunt--a quiz contest for
Presently, Jet Airways has a combined fleet strength
of 110 aircrafts and operates over 410 flights daily.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Xiaomi Redmi Pro to be launched today; Is Mi Notebook on the way too?
- Income Tax raid at AAP legislator's residence
- Bezwada Wilson, T M Krishna win Ramon Magsaysay Award
- Caribbean Premier League eyes US ahead of T20 games
- Mayawati slur row: Expelled BJP leader Dayashankar Singh spotted in Jharkhand – See pics