Katrina, Akhshay named brand ambassadors of National Games
Ranchi: Film actors Katrina Kaif and Akhshay Kumar have been chosen as the brand ambassadors for the National Games scheduled to be held here in November.
This was announced today by Jharkhand Olympic Association President R K Anand.
"The Games will be held as per the already announced dates," Anand told a press conference here.
The National Games are scheduled to be held in Ranchi, Dhanbad and Jamshedpur from November 21 to December 5.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery