Katrina, Akhshay named brand ambassadors of National Games
Ranchi: Film actors Katrina Kaif and Akhshay Kumar have been chosen as the brand ambassadors for the National Games scheduled to be held here in November.
This was announced today by Jharkhand Olympic Association President R K Anand.
"The Games will be held as per the already announced dates," Anand told a press conference here.
The National Games are scheduled to be held in Ranchi, Dhanbad and Jamshedpur from November 21 to December 5.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt