McLaren upgrades to rattle Red Bull: Button
London: British Formula One ace Jenson Button insists that McLaren have eaten away into the on-track advantage Red Bull enjoyed in the first half of the season.
McLaren have won three of the last five grands prix, with Button book-ending those with victories in Canada and on Sunday in Hungary.
On the other hand, after starting the season with five wins in the opening six races, Red Bull have taken the flag just once in the last five.
“The pace has been there, the upgrades have worked, and we’ve really taken the fight to Red Bull after everyone thought they would be untouchable. It’s amazing going into the summer break. As a team we should all be very proud of what we’ve achieved in the last five races,” a daily quoted Button, as saying.
“We’re now up there with them in qualifying, and in a race we can have them with strategy, the right calls and by having a good car. They should be worried,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP cuts gap, witnesses massive surge in seats; counting underway
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: BJP closes gap with Shiv Sena in BMC, dominates in other cities
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway