Michelle Obama turns Catwoman for Halloween
Melbourne: US First Lady Michelle Obama was pictured dressed as Catwoman during a Halloween bash held at the White House.
The First Lady follows in the footsteps of famous actresses like Eartha Kitt, Michelle Pfeiffer and Halle Berry, who have donned the costume during their role as Catwoman, reports a news daily.
Michelle, 45, wore furry ears, a leopard print cardigan and dramatic eye make-up, as she greeted thousands of children at the White House over the weekend.
President Obama, who did not dress up, said the children looked adorable and described his wife as a ‘very nice looking Catwoman’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery