MTS launches mobile Internet services in Pune
New Delhi: MTS, the mobile telephony services
brand of Sistema Shyam Teleservices Ltd, today launched its
mobile internet service in Pune.
With this launch, the internet service MBlaze will be
available in 24 towns in the country, including Kolkata,
Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Bengaluru, MTS said in a statement.
As per the scheme, MTS subscribers in Pune, which is the
11th telecom circle in the country, can get pre-paid high
speed data service from Rs 2,999 onwards.
Moreover, as an introductory offer subscribers can
download 15 GB data, worth Rs 1,500 for free for the first
month. No roaming surcharges will be levied while using the
Voice services will also be available in Pune and rest of
Maharashtra from this month, the statement added.
MTS has over three million telecom subscribers in India
and more than 100 million subscribers worldwide.
Vsevolod Rozanov, President and Chief Executive Officer
Sistema Shyam Teleservices said, "We are committed to enlarge
the presence of MTS in urban India, and our presence in Pune,
the IT/ITES and Education hub of India, reflects this
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India planning to buy Russian S-400 Triumf air defence missile systems: Report
- How Twitteratis reacted to PM Modi calling Prakash Singh Badal 'Nelson Mandela'
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off