MTS launches mobile Internet services in Pune
New Delhi: MTS, the mobile telephony services
brand of Sistema Shyam Teleservices Ltd, today launched its
mobile internet service in Pune.
With this launch, the internet service MBlaze will be
available in 24 towns in the country, including Kolkata,
Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Bengaluru, MTS said in a statement.
As per the scheme, MTS subscribers in Pune, which is the
11th telecom circle in the country, can get pre-paid high
speed data service from Rs 2,999 onwards.
Moreover, as an introductory offer subscribers can
download 15 GB data, worth Rs 1,500 for free for the first
month. No roaming surcharges will be levied while using the
Voice services will also be available in Pune and rest of
Maharashtra from this month, the statement added.
MTS has over three million telecom subscribers in India
and more than 100 million subscribers worldwide.
Vsevolod Rozanov, President and Chief Executive Officer
Sistema Shyam Teleservices said, "We are committed to enlarge
the presence of MTS in urban India, and our presence in Pune,
the IT/ITES and Education hub of India, reflects this
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...