Mulayam`s promise on quota for Muslims
Etawah: SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav
on Sunday promised to exercise his powers, if his party was voted
to power in Uttar Pradesh, to provide reservation to Muslims
if the Centre failed to do so.
"As soon as my government is formed, I will pressurise
the Centre to provide reservation to Muslims. If they do not
do so, I will exercise my powers for the same," he told an
election rally here.
Yadav also promised to include 17 OBC castes in the SC
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list