Opara`s strike enables ONGC to score maiden win
Kolhapur: A goal in the dying minutes by striker N D Opara helped ONGC register their first win of the tournament in their ninth round I-League match against visitors Viva Kerala at the Shahuji Maharaj Stadium here.
After a barren 89 minutes of play, Opara`s 90th minute strike sealed the issue for the Mumbai outfit.
With this win, ONGC now have seven points from nine matches. Viva Kerala, too, have seven points from the same number of ties.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'