Pele caught in 2014 World Cup draw row
London: Brazilian football legend Pele is at the centre of a row ahead of tomorrow’s 2014 World Cup draw.
According to a daily, Pele had been snubbed by Brazilian Football Confederation president Ricardo Teixeira, who did not even want him at the ceremony in Rio de Janiero.
Teixeira did not want Pele involved as they hate each other.
Pele may now be in the audience, but is being kept in the dark whether he will be allowed on stage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves