Pele caught in 2014 World Cup draw row
London: Brazilian football legend Pele is at the centre of a row ahead of tomorrow’s 2014 World Cup draw.
According to a daily, Pele had been snubbed by Brazilian Football Confederation president Ricardo Teixeira, who did not even want him at the ceremony in Rio de Janiero.
Teixeira did not want Pele involved as they hate each other.
Pele may now be in the audience, but is being kept in the dark whether he will be allowed on stage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!