RCap to allot ESOPs worth Rs 100 cr
New Delhi: Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (ADAG)
company, Reliance Capital, today said it will issue shares
under the employee stock option plan worth over Rs 100 crore.
Reliance Capital will issue 12 lakh shares in the first
tranche under the employee stock option plan (ESOP) valued
over Rs 100 crore, representing 0.5 per cent of the company`s
equity, which will cover 500 employees of the parent company
and all major businesses, the release said.
The company already has shareholders` approval to issue
shares up to 5 per cent under the ESOP and the total limit
would be implemented in phases over the next several years,
Reliance Capital said in a statement.
"ESOPs are viewed as attractive retention strategy and
are also to be utilised to attract new talent to the company
and to be an integral part of aggregate compensation for top
management team," the release said.
The ESOPs will be exercised up to the tenth year from the
date of grant and it will be an ongoing annual exercise, it
Shares of Reliance Capital were trading at Rs 98.85 on
the BSE, down 0.82 per cent from previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal