RCap to allot ESOPs worth Rs 100 cr
New Delhi: Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (ADAG)
company, Reliance Capital, today said it will issue shares
under the employee stock option plan worth over Rs 100 crore.
Reliance Capital will issue 12 lakh shares in the first
tranche under the employee stock option plan (ESOP) valued
over Rs 100 crore, representing 0.5 per cent of the company`s
equity, which will cover 500 employees of the parent company
and all major businesses, the release said.
The company already has shareholders` approval to issue
shares up to 5 per cent under the ESOP and the total limit
would be implemented in phases over the next several years,
Reliance Capital said in a statement.
"ESOPs are viewed as attractive retention strategy and
are also to be utilised to attract new talent to the company
and to be an integral part of aggregate compensation for top
management team," the release said.
The ESOPs will be exercised up to the tenth year from the
date of grant and it will be an ongoing annual exercise, it
Shares of Reliance Capital were trading at Rs 98.85 on
the BSE, down 0.82 per cent from previous close.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis