Sebastian Vettel fastest at Montreal practice
Montreal: Sebastian Vettel topped the times for Red Bull during Saturday`s final practice for Sunday`s Canadian Grand Prix.
The current championship leader, who emerged unscathed after crashing at the `wall of champions` on Friday, clocked a time of one minute 13.381 seconds at the Montreal track - almost two seconds quicker than the 2010 pole-winning lap.
Fernando Alonso of Ferrari was second fastest, 0.3 seconds behind, followed by Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg and Felipe Massa in the second Ferrari.
McLaren drivers Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton were fifth and sixth quickest followed by Michael Schumacher in the second Mercedes and Vitaly Petrov of Renault.
Force India drivers Adrian Sutil and Paul Di Resta completed the top 10 although the Scottish rookie lost control of his car and crashed into a barrier in the final seconds of the session.
Australian Mark Webbber did not make an appearance on track and was left fuming as the Red Bull mechanics hurried to fix a technical problem with his car.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij