Shah Rukh Khan apologises for KKR`s IPL exit
New Delhi: Sourav Ganguly led Kolkata Knight Riders were knocked out from the race to semifinals of the Indian Premier League for the third consecutive year. However, this time, team owner Shah Rukh Khan has stepped-up to face the flak and has taken all blame for the debacle.
KKR were beaten by MS Dhoni’s Chennai Super Kings in race for the semifinals by 9 wickets. Shah Rukh swiftly apologised to the team`s fans and was feeling guilty for his side’s poor performance yet again.
The apology is in stark contrast to last year’s scenario where he had left the tournament in South Africa mid-way after KKR were sure to languish at the bottom. Despite the change in attitude, the film star is cautious in making big statements, thereby not giving a guarantee that his side will turn the tables in the next edition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY