Shamita Shetty quits ‘Bigg Boss’ for Shilpa`s wedding
Mumbai: Finally, Shamita Shetty has given up on her chance to win ‘Bigg Boss 3’, as the actress walked out of the TV reality show on Friday. Shamita has voluntarily stepped out of the house to be with her elder sister Shilpa Shetty, who is tying the knot with her millionaire beau Raj Kundra on November 22.
Talking about her premature exit, Shamita said, "I am just so excited about Shilpa`s wedding. Family comes first for me, so I couldn`t help but come out of the show to be with her."
While she was inside the house, Shamita could be seen really upset when she found out about her sister’s engagement, and that’s perhaps when she decided to leave the show to be a part of the grand celebration in her family.
“I’m so happy to be out. The minute I got out I grabbed the nearest person’s phone and called my sister. We are extremely close and I am so glad I am going to be able to attend her wedding,” said Shamita.
Shamita’s exit will telecast on ‘Bigg Boss 3’ this Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read