Shamita Shetty quits ‘Bigg Boss’ for Shilpa`s wedding
Mumbai: Finally, Shamita Shetty has given up on her chance to win ‘Bigg Boss 3’, as the actress walked out of the TV reality show on Friday. Shamita has voluntarily stepped out of the house to be with her elder sister Shilpa Shetty, who is tying the knot with her millionaire beau Raj Kundra on November 22.
Talking about her premature exit, Shamita said, "I am just so excited about Shilpa`s wedding. Family comes first for me, so I couldn`t help but come out of the show to be with her."
While she was inside the house, Shamita could be seen really upset when she found out about her sister’s engagement, and that’s perhaps when she decided to leave the show to be a part of the grand celebration in her family.
“I’m so happy to be out. The minute I got out I grabbed the nearest person’s phone and called my sister. We are extremely close and I am so glad I am going to be able to attend her wedding,” said Shamita.
Shamita’s exit will telecast on ‘Bigg Boss 3’ this Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui