Sony may resume US-based online games on Tuesday: Report
Tokyo: Sony is considering resuming its US-based online games service on Tuesday, following a massive security breach last month, Kyodo news agency said on Friday.
The consumer electronics giant was forced to close down its PlayStation games network and its PC-based online gaming network after discovering that hackers had accessed personal details on more than 100 million user accounts.
The company has been gradually restoring the services.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends