Student injured in scuffle at north Delhi locality
A student was injured on Wednesday during a scuffle between him and a shopkeeper at a north Delhi locality here which sparked off tension in the area.
During the incident, which was reported from Mukherjee Nagar, the victim was allegedly beaten up by the shopkeeper`s son after a heated argument.
After sometime, the shopkeeper and some locals also allegedly joined in roughing up the student.
Later, some students gathered at the spot which led to tension in the area and police was called to contain the situation.
Police used force to disperse the group of students.
The injured was taken to Hindu Rao hospital.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Jhansi's ammunition factory was target of ISI agents
- Panel discussion on film director Ali Akbar's accusation on Madrasa
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory