Student injured in scuffle at north Delhi locality
A student was injured on Wednesday during a scuffle between him and a shopkeeper at a north Delhi locality here which sparked off tension in the area.
During the incident, which was reported from Mukherjee Nagar, the victim was allegedly beaten up by the shopkeeper`s son after a heated argument.
After sometime, the shopkeeper and some locals also allegedly joined in roughing up the student.
Later, some students gathered at the spot which led to tension in the area and police was called to contain the situation.
Police used force to disperse the group of students.
The injured was taken to Hindu Rao hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation