Tata Chemicals sold shares in Titan worth Rs 100 cr
Mumbai: Tata Chemicals today said it has
sold shares worth Rs 100 crore in Titan Industries to Tata
Group holding company Tata Sons.
In a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange, Tata Chemicals
said it has sold 8,10,800 shares of Titan Industries at a
price of Rs 1,233.40 a piece, aggregating to over Rs 100 crore
to Tata Sons.
The deal was conducted via block deal counter of the BSE.
Shares of Tata Chemical closed at Rs 257.95, down 1.13
per cent on the BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- OMG! Hilarious bomb scare prank – Must Watch
- South Africa vs New Zealand, 2nd Test: Steyn, Philander strike after du Plessis ton as Proteas take control on Day 2
- Rio Olympics medallist Sakshi Malik to tie the knot soon: Report
- MPCA to decide on holding elections in Monday's AGM
- The solar system is home to millions of Jupiter-like planets, reveals NASA!