Tata Chemicals sold shares in Titan worth Rs 100 cr
Mumbai: Tata Chemicals today said it has
sold shares worth Rs 100 crore in Titan Industries to Tata
Group holding company Tata Sons.
In a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange, Tata Chemicals
said it has sold 8,10,800 shares of Titan Industries at a
price of Rs 1,233.40 a piece, aggregating to over Rs 100 crore
to Tata Sons.
The deal was conducted via block deal counter of the BSE.
Shares of Tata Chemical closed at Rs 257.95, down 1.13
per cent on the BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab