Tata Chemicals sold shares in Titan worth Rs 100 cr
Mumbai: Tata Chemicals today said it has
sold shares worth Rs 100 crore in Titan Industries to Tata
Group holding company Tata Sons.
In a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange, Tata Chemicals
said it has sold 8,10,800 shares of Titan Industries at a
price of Rs 1,233.40 a piece, aggregating to over Rs 100 crore
to Tata Sons.
The deal was conducted via block deal counter of the BSE.
Shares of Tata Chemical closed at Rs 257.95, down 1.13
per cent on the BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP