Thief thrashed by public in Bangalore
Bangalore: A man was tied to a pole and thrashed by the public when he was allegedly trying to steal a stereo system from a car here, police said on Friday.
He was trying to dismantle the stereo system from a car
yesterday when the owner caught him and raised an alarm. Soon,
public gathered around and tied him to a pole, police said,
adding he was punched and stripped of his trouser and shirt.
The mob also pulled out his belt and whipped him for a few
minutes before police arrived and took him in their custody.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive