UP minister declares assets worth Rs 187 crore
Hathras: Uttar Pradesh`s Energy Minister
Ramvir Upadhaya has assets worth Rs 187 crore, while his MP
wife Seema Upadhaya has property worth Rs 2.09 crore.
According to the affidavit filed by Ramvir along with his
nomination papers on Tuesday, he has assets worth Rs 187 crore
which included an Ambassador car, a gypsy, a tractor and Rs
3.48 lakh cash.
His wife has has property worth Rs 2.09 crore, which
included a Fortuner car, 1,300 gram gold ornaments and Rs 4.92
Ramvir, considered close to Chief Minister Mayawati, is
seeking re-election from Sikandara Rau constituency and his
wife is an MP from Fatehpur Sikri.
He is also facing Lokayukta inquiry on charges of
amassing enormous wealth through corrupt practice and
threatening a police officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video