UP minister declares assets worth Rs 187 crore
Hathras: Uttar Pradesh`s Energy Minister
Ramvir Upadhaya has assets worth Rs 187 crore, while his MP
wife Seema Upadhaya has property worth Rs 2.09 crore.
According to the affidavit filed by Ramvir along with his
nomination papers on Tuesday, he has assets worth Rs 187 crore
which included an Ambassador car, a gypsy, a tractor and Rs
3.48 lakh cash.
His wife has has property worth Rs 2.09 crore, which
included a Fortuner car, 1,300 gram gold ornaments and Rs 4.92
Ramvir, considered close to Chief Minister Mayawati, is
seeking re-election from Sikandara Rau constituency and his
wife is an MP from Fatehpur Sikri.
He is also facing Lokayukta inquiry on charges of
amassing enormous wealth through corrupt practice and
threatening a police officer.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Pakistan's ISI spy ring busted in India, BSF jawan among 2 held in Jammu, 3 agents apprehended in Kolkata