Villager crosses over to PoK
Jammu: A villager today crossed over to
Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK) from Poonch district of Jammu
and Kashmir, police said.
30-year-old Mohammad Irshad crossed over to PoK
through the Line of Control from Gugal area in Mendhar tehsil
of Poonch district early this morning, they said.
Irshad had earlier also crossed the border in 2002 and
returned in 2007 following which he was arrested, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack