Washing machine `the best time-saving invention`
London: It`s what most women would agree to -- washing machine is their favourite time-saving gadgetary invention ever. And for men, it`s the computer, says a survey.
Yes, 32 per cent women have voted the washing machine as the best time-saving invention ever while blokes chose the computer in the survey by Internet service provider Hotmail.
The mobile phone came in third overall -- a plus for both sexes -- followed by the dishwasher and the microwave, the `Daily Express` reported.
A watch that freezes time was voted the ultimate time- saver of the future in the survey, while a Hairwush emerged as another exciting time-saving invention.
The Hairwush, designed to wash, condition, dry and brush your hair in one go, was dreamt up by 45-year-old Chloe Eyre of Bedford, who beat 8,000 others for 10,000-pound prize.
She said: "I hate rushing and having to wash, dry and style my hair so I invented something that can do all three in one go."
Other ideas included a calculator that recognises the ingredients in your fridge, then suggests appropriate recipes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC elections results 2017: BJP to gain big amid neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena, reveals latest poll survey
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!