PM Modi on Monday extended his greetings on Eid.
The PM said that over 80,000 Indians were facing some trouble or the other in different corners of the globe but the Indian government was able to bring them safely back home.
State In Depth
- J&K: Militant arrested on return from Pakistan
- UP govt announces Rs 25 lakh aid to kin of martyred paramilitary jawan
- Two arrested for 'cow slaughter' in Saharanpur
- Valsad wettest as rains pummel south Gujarat
- 100 days of Uttarakhand govt: CM Trivendra Singh Rawat announces Dehradun-Haridwar metro
- Arunachal Pradesh Govt raises retirement age of employees to 60 years
The Prime Minister had some choice barbs for China as well, saying India does not believe in disturbing the global order to achieve its goals.
PM Modi attends round-table of US CEOs, addresses Indian diaspora
PM Modi said India has now emerged as a business-friendly destination, more so with the upcoming implementation of landmark GST beginning next month.
Here are the top quotes of PM Modi at the event:
PM Modi will hold wide-ranging talks with President Donald Turmp over a working-dinner at the White House.
Trump had been mindful of the problems emanating from Pakistan, but if he does take a hard stand on the issue this time, New Delhi would be perhaps in a better position to gauge Washington’s priorities for South Asia.
"Despite the differences, I have found that when it comes to preserving the values of inclusiveness and the need for social justice, we all share the same goals," she said.
In this context, Prime Minister Narendra Modi's meeting with President Donald Trump here will be crucial for the India-US ties under their leadership.
In a big fillip to already robust ties, Prime Minister Modi is scheduled to land in Israel on July 4 on a three-day visit.
PM Modi on Sunday recalled the Emergency imposed on this day in 1975.
Set for a comfortable victory, NDA presidential nominee Ram Nath Kovind may bag over 62 per cent votes but fall short of the 69 per cent votes polled by incumbent Pranab Mukherjee in 2012.
On June 22, Congress leader Meira Kumar was chosen as Opposition's joint candidate against NDA's Ram Nath Kovind for Presidential election.
A report by the UN pointed out poor maintenance and serviceability of equipment and platforms used by the Indian troops and held back a reimbursement amount of Rs 338 crore, official sources said.
In the recent months, a number of videos had surfaced where some army jawans were seen voicing their anger over the Sahayak system with some even alleging that they are treated as servants by the officers whom they are attached to.
PM Modi on Sunday greeted the nation on the occasion of Ramzan and Jagannath Yatra.
PM Modi was on Sunday greeted warmly by a group of people from the Indian community in US.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi must raise the contentious H-1B visa issue besides defence cooperation and terrorism during his first bilateral meeting with US President Donald Trump, members of the Indian community said here on Sunday.
PM Narendra Modi arrived in US on Sunday on the second leg of his three-nation tour for his first bilateral meeting with US President Donald Trump.
Indian and Pakistani troops traded heavy fire on Sunday along the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir`s Rajouri district, a defence official said.
- PM Modi greets people on Eid, calls for peace and brotherhood
- Nach Baliye 8: Divyanka Tripathi – Vivek Dahiya bag winner’s trophy
- Albania's ruling Socialists set to win: Exit poll
- ISSF Junior World Championship: India's Yashaswini Singh Deswal bags gold in 10m air pistol
- Yohan Blake completes sprint double at Jamaican Nationals, World Championship trials
- Presidential polls begin in Mongolia
- Lewis Hamilton calls Sebastian Vettel a 'disgrace', challenges him to prove he's a man post Azerbaijan crash
- Know how Indian Railways is earning profit from 3AC coach
- Mission GST: 1 जुलाई से क्या होगा सस्ता और क्या महंगा?
- Buy home before GST rolls out to save around 2% in taxes
- E-Commerce कंपनियों की मनमानी पर नकेल; Sale के नाम पर बढ़ा-चढ़ाकर नहीं दिखा सकेंगी कीमतें
- HTC launches its new phone in India
- GST, monsoon might influence market in near-term, good returns expected from market in long term
- Names of PNB, Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank to be changed after merger
- Rajasthan Board 12th Arts Result 2017: Check RBSE 12th Class Arts Result at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- Bihar Board 10th result 2017: BSEB 10th result 2017/Matric result 2017 declared, check biharboard.ac.in; overall pass percentage is 50.12
- CBSE Class 10th Results 2017 – Check on cbseresults.nic.in, IVR system, SMS service, Bing.com
- SSC Result 2017 date: Maharashtra SSC Result 2017 won't be declared today; check www.mahresult.nic.in for SSC Result 2017/10 Board Result date
- Rajasthan Board 8th result 2017: rajresults.nic.in RBSE 8th board result 2017/8th Class result 2017 Rajasthan Board declared @ rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- 7th Pay Commission: Final decision on allowances today; govt employees may suffer monthly HRA loss of up to Rs 15,000
- WATCH: Exiled Vijay Mallya gets a taste of Indian boos at India-South Africa match
- DNA: Boris Becker declared bankrupt over long-standing debt
- Separatist leader Yasin Malik arrested in Srinagar
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Narendra Modi conveys his wishes to the nation on Eid
- Boys try to hit SHO by car in Gurugram - Watch
- Trump-Modi first meeting updates live on Zee News
- EC disqualifies MP minister over incorrect filing of election expenditure
- Lady police officer scolds BJP leader over arrogant behaviour in UP
- J&K: Pakistan violates ceasefire in Naushera sector
- Bihar: Are the Presidential elections causing a rift in the Mahagathbandhan?
- Oil tanker explodes in Pakistan's Bahawalpur district, many killed
- PM Modi lands in Washington DC for his 2-day US tour
- Heavy rains in Mumbai trigger warnings of high tide
- Watch: 140th Jagannath Rath Yatra begins in Ahmedabad
- Modi in US: Donald Trump realizes highly competent Indians necessary for US companies
- Modi in US: Talks on terror, H1B visa top priority in Modi-Trump meet
- Adam Gilchrist casts doubt on MS Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh's continuity till 2019 World Cup
- Presidential election: Sushma Swaraj tweets 2013 Lok Sabha video, says 'This is how Meira Kumar treated Leader of Opposition'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Kiku Sharda welcomes Chandan Prabhakar back with a heartfelt message!
- Eman Ahmed, once dubbed as world’s heaviest woman, can now sit and eat on her own
- 2017 Australian Open Super Series Final: As it happened...
- Nitish Kumar uncomfortable in grand alliance with RJD, Congress, will welcome him if he joins NDA: BJP
- Airtel extends 30GB free data offer for another 3 months – Check out details
- Mohammad Nabi thanks BCCI for helping Afghanistan get Test status; hopes to play first 5-day match against India
- WATCH: Smriti Mandhana scores blistering 72-ball 90 in India's World Cup opener against England
- Sridevi REVEALS why she refused to play Sivagami in SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali'!
- Baby Elephant chases birds and falls face-down at Sweden zoo – Watch
- West Bengal: BJP demands CM Mamata Banerjee's resignation over attack on MP George Baker
- Hacking group believes NASA will announce discovery of aliens
- Jasprit Bumrah's fiery post makes Jaipur Traffic Police delete Tweet, issue clarification to Indian speedster
- Virat Kohli's picture 'peeping through dressing room' goes viral, Twitterati come up with hilarious captions