Reliance Jio Prepaid 4G connection: Full tariff, terms and conditions
Check out the full details of Reliance Jio Prepaid 4G connection as well as the terms and conditions.
New Delhi: Mukesh Ambani, Chairman and Managing Director of Reliance Industries Limited, last week launched `Jio Happy New Year` offer for its new and existing customers wherein it has extended the Jio Welcome offer till March 31 2017.
Starting December 4, every new Reliance Jio users will get data, voice, video and the full bouquet of applications absolutely free till March 31, 2017.
Here's the full details of Relilance Jio prepaid 4G data tariff plan.
Check out the terms and conditions
1. Voice is truly free – no charge towards voice or the data used to make 4G voice calls.
2. "Unlimited at Night" pertains to 4G data used between 2am – 5am.
3. Wi-Fi data benefits in the plans pertain to Wi-Fi data availed in the Public Wi-Fi hotspots of RJIL.
4. The subscribers can avail the above plans effective from 1st January 2017.
5. The data used by the consumers for Jio applications, Video calls and other content available on internet would be uniformly debited against plan data allocation.
6. Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of validity.
7. The prepaid packs with denominations Rs.19, Rs.129 and Rs.299 cannot be availed as a First recharge by new subscribers.
8. 25% additional 4G and WiFi data benefits will be provided to students on providing a valid identity card, as per process.
9. Prepaid tariffs are inclusive of all applicable taxes.
10. The above 4G plans can only be availed by customers possessing a LTE compatible handset.