New Delhi: Reliance Industries Limited’s Chairman and Managing Director Mukesh Ambani on Thursday announced to extend the Reliance Jio Welcome offer till March 2017 in which customers will get free voice calls and roaming services, while data is being charged at one-tenth of the prevailing market rates.
Here are the key facts of announcement regarding Reliance Jio that you should know
- Reliance Jio extends free voice and data for its 52 million existing users till March 31.
- New Reliance Jio users from December 4 will get data, voice, video free till March 31.
- Under Jio Happy New Year Offer, customers will get 30 times the average usage on other networks FREE till 31 March 2017.
- All existing Jio customers will get extended benefits of Jio Happy New Year offer till 31 March 2017 on current SIMs.
- In this period Jio customers will also be able to test-drive digital recharge, billing experience, using JioMoney wallet.
- In Jio Happy New Year Offer, Reliance has fine-tuned their fair usage policy to ensure all users get fair share of network capacity, said Mukesh Ambani
- Reliance is calling this 'Jio Happy New Year' offer as all existing customers will get extended benefits of this offer till 31 March 2017.
- Jio now supports number portability and eKYC SIM activation in 5 minutes.
- Reliance has recently introduced home delivery of Jio SIMs
- Get a Jio SIM home-delivered and activated in 5 minutes through eKYC.
- This is being progressively launched across India through MyJio and will be available in top 100 cities by December 31, said Mukesh Ambani.
- Jio now fully supports mobile number portability and all customers can retain their existing number when they migrate to Jio.
- 80 percent of Jio users consume less than 1 GB of data daily. 1 GB per day is 30 times the average usage on other networks, said Mukesh Ambani.