Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Vodafone India has announced the launch of its Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G service in Haryana.
4G services will be rolled out across Haryana over the next few months. The launch in Haryana follows the launch of Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G services in Kerala, Karnataka, Kolkata, Delhi and NCR and Mumbai.
Check out what Vodafone is offering under its 4G services in Haryana
- Free upgrade to 4G for customers along with high-speed 4G SIM
- Faster 4G services at 3G prices
- Array of Data Packs starting from as little as INR 12 for 45MB
- Customers buying greater than 1GB packs will also get twice the data allowance and unlimited local Vodafone to Vodafone Calls (limited period offer)
- Enjoy 3 months access to FREE TV, Movies & Videos on VODAFONE PLAY as part of Vodafone 4G subscription
- Leading entertainment destination with 100+ Live TV channels, over 18000 movies and TV show titles and a wide range of all genres of music, in partnership with HUNGAMA PLAY and HOOQ
- 4G Mi-Fi that supports wi-fi connectivity for up to 10 devices
- Enhanced customer experience - immediate 4G SIM exchange at multiple touch points; door-step delivery of postpaid 4G SIMs
- Enjoy 4G international roaming across 25 countries including UK, US, UAE, Singapore and Canada, many more countries to be launched in coming weeks.
Seamless customer experience
- Instant SIM swap at all Vodafone stores and select retail outlets
- Vodafone subscribers can also check if their SIM / Phone is 4G compatible by sending an SMS <4GCHECK> to 199
- Get Door-Step delivery of Postpaid SIMS by calling the call centre or sending an SMS <4GSIM > to 199