Here is a comparison between Airtel My Infinity plan and Reliance Jio Plan.
Internet & Social Media News
Facebook has come under severe criticism for banning a US-born transgender YouTube personality for slamming social justice activists.
Vodafone Private Recharge Mode (PRM) a free of cost service for West Bengal subscribers.
Now recharge your mobile phone without sharing your phone number with retailers.
Twitter is `ghost` deleting offensive tweets, most certainly in line with its campaign to weed out the offensive and harassing content and make the platform safe for its users.
Enrollment for Prime membership will start from March 1 and continue till March 31.
Here's all you need to know about Jio Prime Membership plan.
BharatQR code would require merchants to only display one QR code instead of multiple ones.
Telecom tribunal TDSAT on Monday asked regulator TRAI to place all documents pertaining to Reliance Jio's free offers and specify whether the tariffs were a regular plan, base plan or special tariff voucher.
After facing criticism for its censorship policies, Facebook now wants to empower its users to define what is "objectionable.”
Average download speed on Bharti Airtel's mobile network was highest in January at 8.42 megabit per second (mbps).
CITI Bank credit card users can also avail a flat Rs 9000 cashback on the purchase of Google Pixel.
The user needs to remember just one master password instead of dozens of different passwords.
These SIMs, which will be provided by BSNL, will have Rs 50 talk time and 50 Mb internet data at free of cost.
Facebook is soon rolling out an update to all its users that would autoplay the sound of a video on News Feed, without users having to tap on it.
Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani on Wednesday said his telecom venture Jio has crossed a customer base of 100 million.
The new apps -- for Apple TV, Amazon's Fire TV and Samsung Smart TV -- will provide a more convenient way for users of the social network to view videos on a large screen.
In line with its attempts to curb online abuse and harassment, Twitter has announced an update that would not notify the users when they were added to lists, but the update was soon rolled back following user feedback.
Data breaches are becoming more pervasive and damaging and are now affecting every department within an organisation -- leaving a lingering, if not lasting, imprint on an enterprise.
For once, 'love is in the air' among the fiercest rivals of the Indian telecom industry on the Valentine's Day, with twitter playing the cupid.
Google, along with search engines like Bing and Yahoo are reportedly going to ban all the pirated torrent sites on their search.
DoT has issued the 6-series MSC codes in three circles –Assam, Rajasthan and Tamil Nadu.
Idea Cellular on Thursday said it has enabled USSD-based platform for shopkeepers and customers to conduct digital transactions using Idea Money service.
FreeCharge consumers will be able to pay for bookings on Yatra, India`s leading online travel company and largest domestic hotels platform.
Alibaba is in talks with telecom operators and Wi-Fi providers to offer free Internet services
To counter threat from Reliance Jio, state-run telecom firm BSNL Friday slashed 3G mobile internet rates by about three-fourths, bringing down the cost of per GB data to as low as Rs 36 under a special pack.
Amazon has filed its application with the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion.
The shareholding is through Alibaba.com Singapore and AliPay Singapore.
Telecom regulator TRAI has said the tariff plans of Reliance Jio are in compliance with its regulations and the existing tariff orders.
A US court has ordered Facebook`s virtual reality subsidiary Oculus and its executives to pay game developer ZeniMax Media $500 million in damages over copyright infringement and violation of non-disclosure agreement.
- Minor gives birth in school, accuses auto driver of rape
- Watch: Heavy rains cause flood-like situation in various parts of country
- UP government wants 'VIP' lanes at toll plazas
- Easy to stir mountain but not our army: China's threat to India on Doklam standoff
- India 3rd largest target to witness most terror activities, says report issued by US foreign ministry
- Monsoon in India: Scores killed in floods, landslides
- Operation All-Out: 111 terrorists killed so far in Kashmir by Indian Army
- Security forces kill one terrorist in J&K's Machel Sector
- Is UP CM Yogi Adityanath going against PM Modi's move to end red beacon culture?
- Watch: Vegetable sellers deploy gunmen for security of tomatoes in Indore
- Delhi: Overspeeding car kills 25-year-old at ITO
- Nithari killings: Koli, Pandher get death sentence for murder of Pinki Sarkar
- Pune: NDA Cadet found hanging in his room
- Hooligans and police clash in Jewar, Greater Noida; 4 arrested, 2 absconding
- JNU V-C wants tank on campus to remind students of Army’s sacrifices
- Former ISRO Chief UR Rao, man behind India's 1st satellite Aryabhatta, dies
- VTU Results: Visvesvaraya Technological University VTU 8th sem results declared, check @ vtu.ac.in
- 45-year-old Chinese woman skips breakfast for eight years, develops 200 gallstones
- ICC Women's World Cup Final: England vs India - As it happened...
- Saliva analysis turns up evidence of 'ghost' ancient human species!
- DSP Ayub Pandith lynching: Main accused killed in encounter, 20 other arrested, informs IG Kashmir
- After Sonu Nigam, singer Suchitra Krishnamoorthi tweets about Azaan and loudspeakers
- Indian workers emigrating to 6 Gulf nations declines by 34.6%, remittances fall
- Two Jordanians die in shooting at Israeli embassy in Amman: Security source
- India vs England, ICC Women’s World Cup 2017, Final: Live Streaming, TV Listing, Date, Time, Venue
- Ram Mandir should be constructed within legal framework: BJP chief Amit Shah
- Thor: Ragnarok TRAILER will blow your mind away! WATCH
- Canadian PM Trudeau goes 'desi, offers prayers in Indian attire to mark 10th anniversary of BAPS temple
- WATCH: MS Dhoni hits three consecutive 6s in TNPL six-hitting competition
- Terror funding in Kashmir: Son-in-law of Syed Ali Shah Geelani, 6 other separatist leaders arrested by NIA