The massive theft of Yahoo user data disclosed last week came from "professional" hackers seeking to profit from the breach, according to an analysis by security researchers.
Internet & Social Media News
In a major boost to artificial intelligence (AI) research, five top-notch tech companies -- Facebook, Amazon, Google, IBM and Microsoft -- have joined hands to announce a historic partnership on AI and machine learning.
India`s first and largest managed marketplace ShopClues has kicked off an enticing campaign for its seller base, called `Big Business Boom` with the tagline, `Business Badhaao, Diwali Manaao`.
Check out the full tariff chart and terms & conditions of BSNL unlimited broadband data plan.
Videocon Telecom, which sold its spectrum in six circles to Airtel this year, now plans to offer pan-India mobile services, including 3G and 4G, in the next 6-8 months but as a virtual network operator (VNO).
Facebook should be given a "fair hearing" regarding its 'Free Basics' programme, a senior US official Wednesday said even as he emphasised that the social media major is more than capable of advocating for itself.
If you don't want to buy a 4G smartphone but still use Reliance Jio 4G services, here's what you can do.
To check the offer, you will have to enter your Vodafone mobile number and then the 4 digit One Time Password (OTP) you will receive via SMS.
Check out the details of Airtel's international roaming pack.
Bharti Airtel has made incoming calls free for international roaming and also launched various packs for its both prepaid and postpaid customers to facilitate travelling abroad.
Facebook is set to launch its enterprise communication and collaboration network "Facebook At Work" globally in a few weeks on a per seat pricing model for businesses to make it easier for employees to exchange ideas easily, a media report said on Wednesday.
Twitter India and digital video network PING Network are launching a live video interview series with business and technology leaders over Twitter`s live streaming app Periscope.
With the growing trend of online dating services and apps, three in five (59 percent) Indian online daters are now facing security issues as these platforms have become hotbeds for cybercriminals, a new study revealed on Wednesday.
Get the 9 GB free data on your new 4G Smartphone for as many as 3 months.
Here are the key facts you must know about Vodafone's new plan of 9GB free data.
Nearly half of Indian consumers who are connected on the Internet feel they are "constantly followed" by online advertising and the menace of intrusive and uncontrolled campaigns are ruining consumer experience, according to global research agency Kantar TNS.
Tech giant Google on Tuesday announced a bouquet of new products for the Indian market that are suited to work with low Internet speeds.
Google has launched Google Station in India, a service that aims to deepen its reach across the country, as the search giant seeks to bring more people on to its Google platform.
As Google celebrated its 18th birthday with an animated, festive-balloon Doodle on Tuesday, there were some confusion regarding the date as the search engine giant has celebrated its birthday on other days in the month of September in the past.
Cybercriminal networks are taking advantage of security shortcomings in Internet of Things (IoT) devices to spread malware and create zombie networks, or botnets, without the knowledge of their device owners, cyber security firm Symantec has found.
As row between incumbents like Airtel and new entrant Reliance Jio escalated, telecom regulator Trai on Monday stepped in and said it will slap show cause notices on operators for call drops that are far exceeding the norm.
Reliance Jio on Sunday fired a fresh salvo at the cellular operators body COAI alleging that its rules including voting norms are "overwhelmingly biased and lopsided" and framed to serve vested interests of three incumbent operators - Bharti Airtel, Vodafone and Idea.
Many Yahoo users rushed on Friday to close accounts, some of which they had not used in years, after the internet company announced it suffered one of the world`s largest cyber breaches.
Here's all you need to know about the JioFi
Twitter Inc is moving closer to a sale and has received expressions of interest, CNBC reported on Friday, sending the microblogger`s shares up more than 19 percent in their biggest gain in over two
Bharti Airtel has launched a 4G data pack that offers free data for 90 days, a company statement said here on Friday.
Cafe Coffee Day (CCD), India`s leading youth aggregator has tied up with leading and `neutral` Wi-Fi service provider O-Zone Networks to provide free Wi-Fi access to customers at its cafes in select cities across the country.
Technology giant Microsoft on Thursday said it has presented to central authorities various “case scenarios” on how its Skype service can be used for identity authentication using the Aadhaar database.
Technology giant Microsoft said it has presented to central authorities various "case scenarios" on how its Skype service can be used for identity authentication using the Aadhaar database.
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Terror attack outside British Parliament, several injured
- Delhi doctors wear helmets to work in support to their counterparts in Maharashtra
- DNA: Heroes of surgical strike receives gallantry award
- Netaji Subhash Park in Yogi Adityanath's hometown Gorakhpur under illegal occupation
- Why terror attacks are increasing in European countries
- DNA: Analysing the problem of water scarcity in India
- DNA: Why India is lacking behind many countries in World happiness index?
- DNA: Today in history, 23 March 2017
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers
- Kapil Sharma case: Bombay HC stays FIR against comedian, directs BMC to resolve dispute
- SUDDEN INSPECTION! What happened when Yogi Adityanath paid surprise visit to Hazratganj police station
- VIRAL VIDEO: Here's what some Muslims did when Yogi Adityanath became UP CM
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad hits Air India staffer with slipper; complainant says 'God save our country'
- How will Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad go back to Pune? After Air India, IndiGo cancels his ticket
- Shaun Tait becomes an 'Overseas Citizen of India' – Does that make him eligible to play for India in future?