In Jharkhand, more than 500 people have died while extracting coal from closed mines.
Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das on Friday congratulated Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his Cabinet colleagues on completion of three years in office.
Suspected Naxals set on fire signals and communication setup of a railway station and the engine of a goods train in Bokaro district of Jharkhand.
Two people were believed to be killed after land caved-in the Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) coal mine area in Dhanbad, reports said on Wednesday.
Jharkhand lynching, Jharkhand police stations, Jharkhand child lifters, Jharkhand
Panic and chaos ensued after two blasts took place late on Sunday night in Hazaribagh railway station of Jharkhand.
The situation in Jamshedpur was tense but under control on Sunday, a day after it saw large-scale protests over the lynching of seven persons, including four Muslims, suspected of being child-lifters.
Jharkhand government has already announced a compensation of Rs 2 lakh to the kind of each of the victims.
Six persons were brutally beaten to death on Thursday in Jamshedpur over rumours of being child kidnappers.
Jharkhand on Thursday witnessed mixed response to a traffic blockade called by the Jharkhand Vikas Morcha-Prajatantrik (JVM-P) to oppose the Adani power plant and amendments in two state land acts.
A contractor and a former member of a panchayat samity was killed by unidentified persons in Giridih district, police today said.
Maoist leader Kundan Pahan, who was carrying a bounty of Rs. 15 lakh on his head, surrendered before the police in Ranchi.
The Central Reserve Police Force along with the Jharkhand police in a joint operation, busted a Naxal ammunition dump in the forest area of Lohardanga, Jharkhand yesterday evening.
The five tractors were torched by the Maoists at Manatu in Palamu district after their demand for money was refused, police said.
The security forces seized huge quantity of explosives in Khunti and Lohardaga district on Saturday.
Several landmines were recovered in a joint operation of the state police and the CRPF in Jharkhand`s Lohardagga district, two days after massive arms and ammunition was ere recovered from the same place.
The incumbent President Pranab Mukherjee's term will expire on 25 July 2017.
In a joint operation launched by the Jharkhand police and 158 Battalion Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), a massive cache of arms and ammunitions was recovered from a Naxal hideout in Jharkhand`s Lohardaga district.
Security forces on Thursday recovered a cache of over a dozen arms and more than 3,000 rounds of ammunition as part of an anti-Naxal operation in Jharkhand's Lohardaga district.
Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das on Thursday directed removal of red/blue beacon lights from all government vehicles.
The Vishwa Hindu Parishad today demanded a national level law to ban cow slaughter, saying failure of the government to frame such a law gave rise to ugly incidents involving cow vigilantes.
The Vishwa Hindu Parishad today asked the central government to follow the example of US bombing of Islamic State targets in Afghanistan to tackle jehadis in the Kashmir valley and elsewhere in the country.
The Vishwa Hindu Parishad today expressed confidence that a grand Ram Temple would be built at the birthplace of Lord Ram in Ayodhya.
The JMM on Thrusday retained Littipara (ST) Assembly seat in Jharkhand by defeating BJP by 12,900 votes.
The Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM) was on Thursday leading in the Littipara assembly constituency in Jharkhand, an official said.
As a part of 'ghar wapsi', at least 53 families have returned to Hindu fold as a part of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh’s 'Christianity-free' campaign in Jharkhand.
Amid tight security, 72.15 per cent of the over 1.95 lakh voters exercised their franchise in Jharkhand`s Littipara assembly bypoll on Sunday, an election official said.
The by-election to Littipara Assembly seat was necessitated following the passing away of JMM MLA Anil Murmu on January 17.
Two policemen were killed in an encounter with Maoists that took place on Saturday night in Simdega's Mahabuang Thana district in Jharkhand.
PM Narendra Modi on Thursday laid the foundation stone for various development projects in Sahebganj of Jharkhand.
- Burhan Wani's successor Sabzar Bhat killed in Kashmir
- Man brutally beaten to death by woman in Ghaziabad for obscene phone calls
- 17-year-old boy develops unique slipper called 'Electroshoe' for women's safety
- Intelligence Bureau issues alert for infiltration of 22 terrorists from Jaisalmer border
- CBSE Class XII results: Amity International School, Noida's Raksha Gopal tops with 99.6%
- Does India deserve the best facilities? Tejas Express defiled after first day of operations
- Watch: This is how Delhi's Ayesha Falak saved her brother-in-law from kidnappers
- 17-year-old boy invents unique slipper called 'Electroshoe' for women's safety
- Rahul Gandhi meets Saharanpur violence victims at border
- Watch: India's strategic plan to extinguish terrorism from Kashmir
- Appalling! Patients shunted out of Agra hospital for Minister's visit to reduce 'clutter'
- Exclusive: In conversation with Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu over changes in Indian Railway
- DNA: NASA, ISRO join hands to build Earth-imaging satellite 'NISAR'
- Soaps, shampoos distributed among locals in Kushinagar before Yogi Adityanath's visit
- DNA: Today in history, May 27, 2017
- Rajasthan Board 12th Arts Result 2017: Check RBSE 12th Class Arts Result at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- WBBSE Results 2017: www.wbresults.nic.in WBBSE Madhyamik (Class 10) Results 2017 to be declared soon
- WBBSE Result 2017: West Bengal Madhyamik Result/WBBSE Madhyamik (Class 10) Results 2017 declared; check www.wbresults.nic.in
- HSC Result 2017: mahresult.nic.in Maharashtra HSC Result 2017 to be declared by May 30, 2017
- Idea Data Jackpot Offer: Get 10 GB monthly data for 3 months at just Rs 100
- Tral encounter: Burhan Wani's successor Sabzar Bhat killed in Pulwama; shutdown in Kashmir Valley
- CBSE class 12 results: Here's topper Raksha Gopal's marksheet; it is going viral - This is UNBELIEVABLE!
- West Bengal Madhyamik Result: WBBSE Madhyamik (Class 10) Results 2017 to be declared shortly; check wbresults.nic.in
- ICC Champions Trophy 2017, Warm-up: India vs New Zealand — As it happened...
- Zika virus in India: Symptoms, treatment and protective measures you need to follow!
- Hizbul Commander Sabzar Bhat killed: Know how Burhan Wani's successor was tracked by intelligence agencies
- Chennai: Three burnt to death inside a car
- Tral Encounter: Virender Sehwag ‘salutes’ Indian Army for killing top Hizbul Mujahideen commander Sabzar Ahmad Bhat
- Rejection in love prompted Sabzar Bhat become a Hizbul terrorist – Complete details inside
- Mitchell McCleneghan slams fan for anti-Muslim rant on Twitter