Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa suffered cardiac arrest on Sunday evening.
News about the 68-year-old leader suffering the cardiac arrest came hours after AIADMK said she will return home "soon" as an AIIMS expert team had confirmed that she had completely recovered after over two months of hospitalisation.
The AIADMK supremo was hospitalised on September 22 in Apollo Hospitals.
Prayers for the speedy recovery of Tamil Nadu CM #Jayalalithaa ji. May she get recover soon.
— Vasundhara Raje (@VasundharaBJP) December 4, 2016
- Patna sex racket: Non bailable warrant against Bihar Congress leader Brijesh Pandey
- People who demand proof for surgical strike are fools, says Paresh Rawal
- DNA: Passengers on Tejas Express steal headphones, damage screens
- Intelligence Bureau issues alert for infiltration of 22 terrorists from Jaisalmer border
- Does India deserve the best facilities? Tejas Express defiled after first day of operations
- Rajasthan Board 12th Arts Result 2017: Check RBSE 12th Class Arts Result at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- WBBSE Results 2017: www.wbresults.nic.in WBBSE Madhyamik (Class 10) Results 2017 to be declared soon
- WBBSE Result 2017: West Bengal Madhyamik Result/WBBSE Madhyamik (Class 10) Results 2017 declared; check www.wbresults.nic.in
- HSC Result 2017: mahresult.nic.in Maharashtra HSC Result 2017 to be declared by May 30, 2017
- Wreckage of Indian Air Force's missing Sukhoi Su-30 fighter jet found