Jayalalithaa laid to rest at Chennai's Marina Beach: Here is how her final journey concluded
Chennai: Former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister and AIADMK supremo J Jayalalithaa, who passed away on Monday night after battling for her life at Apollo Hospitals in Chennai for nearly 75 days, was laid to rest with full state honours at Chennai's Marina Beach on Tuesday. She was buried next to her political mentor MG Ramachandran at Marina Beach. Here is how Puratchi Thalaivi Amma’s final journey concluded.
Puratchi Thalaivi Amma now rests at Chennai Marina Beach forever, says a tweet from AIADMK.
Puratchi Thalaivi Amma now rests at Chennai Marina Beach forever
— AIADMK (@AIADMKOfficial) December 6, 2016
- Watch: India's strategic plan to extinguish terrorism from Kashmir
- Burhan Wani's successor Sabzar Bhat killed in Kashmir
- CBSE Class XII results: Amity International School, Noida's Raksha Gopal tops with 99.6%
- Man brutally beaten to death by woman in Ghaziabad for obscene phone calls
- 17-year-old boy develops unique slipper called 'Electroshoe' for women's safety
- CHSE Odisha Results 2017, Odisha class 12th Result 2017, Odisha +2 Results 2017 to be declared soon; check orissaresults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in
- CBSE class 12 results: Here's topper Raksha Gopal's marksheet; it is going viral - This is UNBELIEVABLE!
- orissaresults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in - CHSE Odisha +2 Arts, Commerce Results 2017 to be declared shortly; CHSE Odisha Plus Two Exam Results 2017, Orissa Class 12 Results 2017
- Zika virus in India: Symptoms, treatment and protective measures you need to follow!
- ICC Champions Trophy 2017, Warm-up: India vs New Zealand — As it happened...