Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis on Tuesday visited the site of building collapse in Ghatkopar and directed the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation to file a report on the incident within 15 days.
Around 12 families lived in the ill-fated Sai Darshan building which also housed a private hospital on the ground floor.
The Common Admission Process (CAP) allotment results have been published on the basis of the Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test, 2017.
The Yuva Sena leader's demand for Tawde and Deshmukh's resignation came even as MU announced four lecture-free days to expedite the online assessment process.
Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis Monday said his government was ready to discuss the loan waiver scheme for farmers with opposition Congress-NCP leaders.
The two inmates cut the CCTV cable in the premises and used it as a rope to climb up the jail wall.
Her morning walk turned out to be fatal in a freaking mishap. A former Doordarshan anchor died after a coconut tree fell on her while she was taking a morning walk near a road close to her housing society.
The New Maharashtra Sadan was in the news in 2014 when Shiv Sena MPs allegedly tried to force feed a worker observing Roza, claiming bad quality food was served to them.
Poen was arrested under IPC section 354 (C) (watching/capturing image of a woman engaged in private act), which attracts jail term of up to three years.
The incident came barely a week after the first anniversary of the horrific Kopardi gangrape, murder and mutilation of a 15-year-old schoolgirl. Mandave is barely 100 kms from Kopardi.
A Pune-based techie bled to death on road after several passerbys chose to click pictures and shoot videos, instead of helping him reach hospital.
The incident took place on Tuesday at around 6.15 am when the 33-year-old gangster, Rafiuddin Shaikh alias Guddya, had gone for a morning walk by the river bank.
A petition was filed on Thursday in the Supreme Court challenging the Bombay High Court's order granting bail to Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur, an accused in the 2008 Malegaon blast case.
Bhiku Daji Bhilare, born on November 28, 1919, is survived by three sons.
The police have arrested a 27-year-old man on the complaint of a college going girl that he allegedly stalked her and made lewd gestures at her in suburban Powai.
Rohit Tilak is the grandson of late Jayantrao Tilak, who was a senior Congress leader and Member of Parliament.
Following the Dhaka terror attacks last year, the National Investigation Agency had filed a case against Zakir Naik and other officials of his NGO Islamic Research Foundation.
Rains continued to lash Mumbai metropolitan region for the fourth day on Tuesday with IMD's Santacruz and Colaba stations recording a three digit rainfall in last 24-hours.
The accused has been identified as Salim Khan who hails from Uttar Pradesh's Fatehpur district.
They are former Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Chhagan Bhujbal and Ramesh Kadam, both currently in custody for various corruption offences.
In yet another incident, a girl was allegedly molested by a co-passenger at the church gate railway station in Mumbai on Saturday.
Two fire brigade personnels rescued a boy stranded in a swollen Ulhas river in the district amid heavy rain last night.
The house located on a hillock at Mharal village in Kalyan tehsil, collapsed at around 2:30 am after the region witnessed heavy downpour for the last two days, district disaster management officer Asmita Nikam said.
Mizoram's Congress Legislature Party (CLP) today urged all the legislators in the state to vote for Meira Kumar in the presidential election, a press statement issued by CLP Secretary H Rohluna said.
Three men were killed after the car in which they were travelling rammed into an electricity pole near the Railway quarters in Civil Line area of the city last night.
The Governor of Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu CH Vidyasagar Rao and Chief Minister of Maharashtra Devendra Fadnavis released the book 'Marching with a Billion: Analysing Narendra Modi's Government At Midterm' here on Thursday.
An unidentified caller on Thursday warned of an impending bomb blast at Mumbai's busy Churchgate train station, prompting a massive search operation at the railway station.
A 31-year-old man was reportedly beaten up by a mob on suspicion of carrying beef in Nagpur's Bharsingi village.
The Bohri Kitchen run by Munaf and his mother Nafisa at the heart of Mumbai is known for serving authentic Bohri cuisine.
- Monsoon in India: Scores killed in floods, landslides
- Watch: Ram Nath Kovind sworn in as India's 14th President
- This is going to be new house of outgoing President Pranab Mukherjee
- Easy to stir mountain but not our army: China's threat to India on Doklam standoff
- JNU V-C wants tank on campus to remind students of Army’s sacrifices
- Watch: How floods cause complete mayhem in several parts of the country
- Operation All-Out: 111 terrorists killed so far in Kashmir by Indian Army
- Watch: President Pranab Mukherjee's farewell address to nation
- Delhi: Overspeeding car kills 25-year-old at ITO
- Nithari killings: Koli, Pandher get death sentence for murder of Pinki Sarkar
- PM Narendra to undertake aerial survey of flood-hit areas in Gujarat
- DNA: Analysis of 'terror funding' by Hurriyat leaders
- Pune: NDA Cadet found hanging in his room
- Watch - Ram Nath Kovind's swearing-in ceremony as President
- DNA: All you need to know about the President's Bodyguard
- Former ISRO Chief UR Rao, man behind India's 1st satellite Aryabhatta, dies
- After Sonu Nigam, singer Suchitra Krishnamoorthi tweets about Azaan and loudspeakers
- DSP Ayub Pandith lynching: Main accused killed in encounter, 20 other arrested, informs IG Kashmir
- Ram Nath Kovind all set to swear-in as 14th President of India: Here's the list of guests and ceremony details
- Abu Dhabi hospital confirms Eman Ahmed's weight loss, says she's 65 kilos lighter!
- National song Vande Mataram now mandatory in all schools, universities, offices across Tamil Nadu
- Indian workers emigrating to 6 Gulf nations declines by 34.6%, remittances fall
- Two Jordanians die in shooting at Israeli embassy in Amman: Security source
- Mumbai: Woman biker crushed to death while avoiding a pothole, probe ordered
- Kevin Pietersen's question to Team India's new head coach Ravi Shastri leaves Twitterati in splits
- Dhinchak Pooja's new song 'Baapu Dede Thoda Cash' is so bad that it's actually good! - Watch
- Sanjay Manjrekar criticises Mithali Raj and co for Women's World Cup final defeat, faces heat on Twitter
- After demitting Rashtrapati Bhavan, Pranab Mukherjee to occupy heritage bungalow in Lutyens’ Delhi
- Amid Doklam stand-off, Army Vice Chief warns 'China bound to be a future threat to India'
- Terror funding in Kashmir: Son-in-law of Syed Ali Shah Geelani, 6 other separatist leaders arrested by NIA