Zee Media/Rd. Alexander
New Delhi: With the launch of Apple iPhone 7 in India, the battle of the telecos has gone one step ahead with the recently-launched Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Jio and Bharti Mittal's Airtel vying for higher number of subscribers by offering the best deal with the new phone.
India's richest Mukesh Ambani is leaving no stones unturned by offering the best like never seen nor heard before in the market – a Welcome Offer where everything is just free till December 31, 2016.
It even claimed that it bagged 16 million subscribers in just 26 days after its launched.
And with the launch of iPhone 7, Reliance Jio and Bharti Airtel, India's leading telecom company by number of subscribers, are at wars again, offering the best possible.
So, here is a brief detail of the offers by Reliance Jio and Airtel with Apple iPhone 7.
Reliance Jio offer on iPhone 7:
- Free Voice calling which comprises of Unlimited Local, STD Roaming to any network in India
- 20GB + unlimted 4G at night per month
- 40GB WiFi on JioNet Hotspot per month
- Unlimited SMS per month
- Free 30 minutes of ISD + rate cutter per month
- Free Jio Apps worth Rs 1,250 per month
(These offers are also available on iPhone 6, 6-Plus, 6S-Plus, SE)
Bharti Airtel offer on iPhone 7:
- iPhone 7 at a downpayment of just Rs 19,990
- iPhone 7 Plus at a downpayment of just Rs 30,792
- Free 4G data of 5GB, 10GB or 15GB as per the plan chosen
- Free unlimited voice call, STD calls and roaming