World's top 5 most expensive smartphones: Here's all you need to know
If you’re up to buy a smartphone that nearly performs everything just like a computer, you are definitely expected to shell out a lot of money.
Zee Media Bureau/Smriti Srivastava
Smartphones are a basic requirement in our routine life. The market comprises of wide variety of smartphones which lie in the range from cheapest phones to the costliest phones of the world. If you’re up to buy a smartphone that nearly performs everything just like a computer, you are definitely expected to shell out a lot of money. Here we have brought a list of World's top 5 most expensive smartphones:-
Sirin also known as Sirin Labs, is a latest entrant in the world of mobile technology and it is said to have one simple goal, "to bring tomorrow to our customers, today". After two years of R&D, Sirin Labs released its first smartphone in 2016 - the Solarin, after 2 years of R&D.
Price: $16,000 (roughly Rs 10,28,480)
Specification & Description
|Operating System||Android 5.1|
Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810
|Connectivity||Single Nano-sim, GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE|
- Its Wi-Fi standards support 802.11 ac
- It doesn't support 4G in India (Band 40)
- Connectivity - Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, 3G and 4G.
- Sensors- Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope and Barometer.
Dior Reveries Haute Couture
Well, this is not the first take of the company on a handset, it surely is its first touchscreen technology smartphone. Android version which the device is running on is still unknown. But we believe that, on this occasion, it is not the device's most significant feature.
Price: $ 102,222 (roughly Rs 65,70,830.16)
- It uses finest materials possible-sapphire crystal, steel, gold, diamond and mother-of-pearl.
- Reportedly, it features a unibody design & supreme levels of craftsmanship.
- There is a 3.2"screen having display resolution of 854x480 pixels.
- It is comprised of 5MP camera
- It has microSD card slot & full connectivity suite on board.
- No information on CPU of the device available.
- On an addition, charger of the device is great looking as well
- It measures at 103.1x50.3x12.8 mm.
- It weighs 137 grams.
- We are not certain about the Android version of the handset.
- However, it is known that it has been heavily Dior themed, including the sound of the device.
Savelli Jardin-Secret White Ice
This smartphone is probably fit for elite class or maybe just the uber rich or uber materialistic. With such an amount, one can buy more than 100 iPhone 5s or a 2014 Mercedes-Benz E350 sedan and still be left with some currency to buy 10 more iPhone 5c units. It does not only make eyes pop out and jaws drop but make one wonder again and again if there are really people willing to invest so much money on just a handset.
Price: $ 10,000 (roughly Rs 6,42,800)
- It runs on Google's Android version
- Also, it has 32GB of memory,
- It consists of micro USB, Bluetoothn & Wi-Fi capability.
- The device has GSM Quadband coverage &3G compatibility.
- It can also sync with a PC or a Mac.
- The handset is designed by Switzerland-based Alessandro Savelli that comes studded with 395 white diamonds while the casing is crafted from 18-carat rose gold.
- Its screen is made up of scratch-proof sapphire crystal.
It also has python leather elements subsumed to its design-
- Blue Jeans Ostrich (ostrich leather)
- Classic Caramel (Nappa leather)
- Diamond Rain (iguana leather)
- Diamond Night (with 395 diamonds and black satin)
- Black Sport (black alligator rubberized leather)
- Black Insane (75 diamonds and stainless steel)
- Ardent Red (red alligator leather).
Bentley’s Vertu Signature Touch:
The Britain based manufacturer and retailer of luxury mobile phones, Vertu was established by Finnish mobile-phone manufacturer Nokia (wholly owned subsidiary) in 1998. Vertu was sold by Nokia to private equity group EQT VI in October 2012, keeping a share of 10%.
Price: $ 9,000 (roughly Rs 5,78,520)
Specification & Description:
Yes, Expandable storage up to 2000 GB via microSD
1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810
|Connectivity||Single sim, 4G/LTE|
- It was launched in January 2016.
- It measures 155.00 x 74.00 x 10.80 (height x width x thickness).
- Its Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, 3G and 4G
- The device support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India.
- Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor
- It supports 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi standards.
- It sports 3.5mm headphone jack.
Gresso Regal Gold:
Price: $ 6,000 (roughly Rs 3,85,680)
Specification & Description:
|Operating System||unfamiliar with the exact android version|
1920 x 1080 pixels
5", Corning Gorilla Glass protection
Quad core 1.5 GHz
143.2 mm x 70.2 mm x 8.8 mm
- The case of the device is made from golden PVD-coated titanium.
- It is styled to look like a bar of gold.
- The case is actually produced from a grade 5 solid titanium plate, widely used in the aerospace industry.
- Its battery backup last for a maximum of 6 hours talk time and 300 hours standby time.