Set during the Cold War period, a secret organisation named Patriot realises that there are forces trying to destroy Moscow and is also preparing to take control of the whole world, by building their own army of clones.
Vishal Bhardwaj is an auteur in Indian cinema, who literally owns every venture he sets out to embark upon. His last 'Haider' was a masterpiece that etched history in the minds of viewers.
Impressive even awe-inspiring in its emotional velocity ‘Lion’ is a film that will stay with you for a long time.
An action thriller, this edition of the Lego film is a far cry from its original.
On the face of it an interesting premise, it could have been an engaging film, replete with drama, action and patriotic fervour. Instead, it is a forced attempt at including all these ingredients in a mediocre fare that makes for tedious viewing sans any entertainment quotient.
It is a heart-breaking story based on the 1966, historical fiction novel of the same name by Shusaku Endo.
Fictionalised, dramatised and mounted as a semi-documentary, Director Aparnaa Singh's attempt to showcase this issue is a remarkable feat.
This is a rom.com with a dot between the 'rom' and 'com' reminding us that the traditional romantic comedy has come a long way.
"Your name seems familiar, heard it in Delhi".Saurabh Shukla playing Judge Tripathi, there is nothing common between "Jolly LLB 2" and its predecessor the Arshad Warsi-starrer "Jolly LLB". And the only reference, if any, is a faint line when Saurabh Shukla, says: "Your name seems familiar, heard it in Delhi".
A nervous-looking man shares his fears with a co-passenger as a plane is about to take off. No, it's not fear of flying. It's fear of dying.
The film's utterly implausible plot opens with a great big ‘Baahubali’ styled battle between Chinese and Indian forces.
January 25 happens to be a day of big clash between two Bollywood biggies. Both Shah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan let their fans rejoice over 'Raees' and 'Kaabil' respectively.
Director Rahul Dholakia has given equal importance to both Shah Rukh and Nawaz, thus making the showdowns the highlight of the flick. Scenes, which establish all the lead characters, are executed in a way that the audience will adorably react to them.
Dubbed in English and in Hindi, 'The Crew' is a Russian survival drama. It is a remake of the 1979 Russian film titled 'Air Crew'.
‘Coffee With D’ is like an unfinished unpolished version of what could have been a rollicking run-in into a ruminative session between Indian's biggest fugitive and loudest journalist.
D.J. Caruso, let's call him DJ for fun, is a man with a mission. Mission 'Impassable'.
The storyline of 'Ok Jaanu' revolves around two youngsters, Adi (Aditya) and Tara (Shraddha), who seem to be pretty much career oriented in the beginning and are not looking forward to tie the knot anytime soon.
She is 15, going on 18. Or so she claims when the local female doctor examines her for missing her period.
"Khaidi No 150" is the perfect red carpet welcome for Chiranjeevi, who has faced the arc lights after nearly a decade. And he stuns with his charisma and energy.
First things first. "Passengers", a film about two very beautiful people thrown together in outer space, would have been a much finer work if it had not been in 3D.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. One apple 'sevs' the day in this deliberately on-the-boil thrill provider. Ignore the awful reviews.
- Oldest fossils point to life on Earth 4 billion years ago
- Frogs can see colour in extreme darkness
- Tagged animals at risk from hunters: Study
- China announces plans to explore three asteroids to understand origins of the solar system!
- Kansas shooting: Here's why slain Indian techie Srinivas Kuchibhotla's wife Sunayna Dumala wants to return to US
- From primitive ancestor to modern Homo sapiens: Seaweed is the secret to our evolution?
- Pakistan must vacate illegal occupation of Kashmir: India at United Nations
- Highlights - India vs England 3rd T20
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Kuwait imposes ban on five Muslim-majority countries, including Pakistan
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Assembly Elections 2017: Fault in EVMs interrupt polling at two seats in Punjab
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- South Africa vs Sri Lanka, 3rd ODI: Bees invade Johannesburg`s Wanderers Stadium — WATCH
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Video of 2 huge lions attacking tourist vehicle in Bengaluru's Bannerghatta Biological Park goes viral - WATCH
- Is Chris Jordan new Stuart Broad? Sixer King Yuvraj Singh destroys England again — VIDEOS
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Sedition case: Delhi Police has evidence to charge JNU students Umar Khalid, Anirban
- I&B Minister Venkaiah Naidu targets Rahul Gandhi over tweet on Gurmehar Kaur
- Andhra Pradesh: Bus accident in Krishna district kills 6, many injured
- Was Javed Akhtar's tweet emphasizing the literacy quotient of sports persons justified?
- PM Modi greets Bihar CM Nitish Kumar on his birthday
- AISA supporters stage 'Save DU' flag march; Miranda House students protest against ABVP, AISA
- UP polls: PM Modi to address rallies in Maharajganj and Deoria
- Specially designed indigenous 'Antimine shoes' to detect land mines
- Ramjas college clash: DU students file PIL in Delhi HC seeking action against cops
- Donald Trump condemns killing of Indian engineer in Kansas
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid
- JNU case: Delhi Police has evidence to nail Umar Khalid, Anirban Bhattacharya, 7 others
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Virender Sehwag breaks silence over viral tweet, says it wasn't meant for Kargil martyr's daughter
- Note ban: PM Narendra Modi takes a dig at Amartya Sen, says `hard work more powerful than Harvard`
- After Yogeshwar Dutt, Phogat family slams Javed Akhtar for 'hardly literate wrestler' jibe
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership subscription at Rs 99 starts from today – Check out the full tariff chart
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Is it right to support someone who doesn't support the nation? Asks Babita Phogat
- DSGMC Elections 2017 Results: SAD (Badal) emerges as clear winner, says Congress, AAP rejected
- Kansas shooting: White House breaks silence days after Indian techie's killing, says `early reports` are disturbing
- Ram Gopal Varma's 'Sarkar 3' trailer: WATCH the most fierce avatar of Amitabh Bachchan
- David Warner's 'one-word description' of Indian skipper Virat Kohli will make ever Indian proud