Shah Rukh shared a photograph of himself on Twitter along with Pritam posing with the guitar, which had the poster of the Imtiaz Ali's directorial printed behind it.
'Crazy Ya' has been sung by Jazzy B and Lil Golu on the tunes of music director Sukshinder Shinda. The lyrics have been penned by Dr Love. Video of the song is amazing enough to keep you hooked throughout.
The gorgeous looking Sonakshi Sinha is all gung-ho about her upcoming venture 'Noor'. In the film, Sona baby will be seen playing a journalist for the first time ever on-screen. It is apparently based on the Pakistani author Saba Imtiaz's book 'Karachi, You're Killing Me!.
Over 40 clerics from Muslim organisations issued the 'fatwa' against the Nahid Afrin, restricting her to perform on stage, saying that the performance by a girl on stage was against the ‘Sharia laws’.
'Phillauri' has been produced by Fox Star Studios and Anushka Sharma's Clean Slate Films. The movie is directed by Anshai Lal. In the film, the 28-year-old actress can be seen playing the role of a girl who turns into a spirit.
Sonakshi Sinha will reportedly perform one of the opening acts of the Grammy Award winner’s gig.
Anushka Sharma's second home production 'Phillauri' looks like a somewhat hatke outing. Soon after the trailer of the film had been released, the buzz around the venture seemed palpable.
Directed by Shivam Nair, the film also stars Akshay Kumar, Prithviraj Sukumaran, Manoj Bajpayee, Anupam Kher and Danny Denzongpa. It is slated to release on March 31, 2017.
The beautiful Sonakshi Sinha will soon be seen portraying a role of a journalist in her upcoming venture 'Noor'. The film is based on the Pakistani author Saba Imtiaz's book 'Karachi, You're Killing Me!.
Ram Gopal Varma's next big outing 'Sarkar 3' is ready to hit the screens on April 7, 2017, and the audience can't wait anymore. The intense drama has an impressive star cast with megastar Amitabh Bachchan reprising his titular lead character in the film.
George Michael, the legendary pop star, who was found dead in his UK home in December last year, died of "natural causes" and there was no need for any further enquiries, a coroner said today.
'Cheez Badi' has been sung by ace vocalists Udit Narayan & Neha Kakkar on the tunes of musician Anand Bakshi.
You will be amazed to know that the song has now been revamped for Mustafa and Kiara Advani's upcoming film 'Machine'.
The remixed track is from Mustafa’s debut film ‘Machine’ which is slated to release later this year.
The track, which was released a few days back, is receiving a lot of love from fans. The video is quirky enough to make you groove. Anmol Malik has blessed the song with her music skills.
The tall and talented Anushka Sharma is all set to entertain her fans in 'Phillauri'. The film happens to be her second home production under Clean Slate Films.
The famous director jodi of Abbas-Mustan is ready with their yet another power-packed entertainer 'Machine'. The film marks the debut of Mustan's son Mustafa.
Singer Celine Dion says she almost didn't take part in the "Beauty and the Beast" soundtrack because it reminded her of her late husband.
Anushka Sharma's maiden venture as a producer 'NH 10' did really well at the box office and earned a warm reception from the critics as well. Now, the talented actress i back as producing her second project titled 'Phillauri' and from the trailer, it promises to be a fun ride.
Composed by Amaal Mallik and penned by Kumaar ‘Roke Na Ruke Naina’ depicts the tumultuous phase in Vaidehi-Badrinath’s relationship.
The story of 'Trapped' revolves around a man who is stuck inside an apartment of a non-functional building. He tries his level best to get noticed and escape but fails miserably.
- From the days of John Wright to the era of Ravi Shastri, here’s how salaries of Indian coaches consistently rose
- She bats like Virender Sehwag and is aggressive like Virat Kohli, says Harmanpreet Kaur's sister
- Nagaland CM TR Zeliang, who replaced Shurhozelie Liezietsu, wins trust vote
- Nearly 80 injured in Turkey by earthquake: Report
- Sikkim standoff should not threaten RCEP deal: Chinese Media
- 'Expelled' from Congress, Shankersinh Vaghela heaps praise on RSS
- Tiger Zinda Hai: Salman Khan's FIRST LOOK is out but wait you can't see him!
- How to invest in mutual funds- Must watch video
- Transport Minister: Prices of small segment cars won't be increased post GST
- FM on GST: GST rates are lesser than current Tax rates
- Money guru: Watch how will GST rates impact your pocket (Part-2)
- Money Guru: Understand how to invest through SIP to earn huge profit
- Money Guru: You need to disclose these details while e-filing IT return
- Watch to know specifications of Reliance's cheapest smartphone
- Bihar Board 10th result 2017: BSEB 10th result 2017/Matric result 2017 declared, check biharboard.ac.in; overall pass percentage is 50.12
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) Result 2017 declared; check trb.tn.nic.in
- Irfan Pathan faces backlash for posting 'unislamic' photograph of wife Safa Baig on social media
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- NEET Result 2017: NEET exam result 2017 declared, check cbseresults.nic.in, cbseneet.nic.in; Navdeep Singh from Punjab tops
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees to get HRA hike in the range of 106 to 157% from next month salary, but without arrears
- Anna University Results 2017 declared; check coe1.annauniv.edu,coe2.annauniv.edu, aucoe.annauniv.edu
- DNA: US lists Pak among countries providing 'safe havens' to terrorists
- US keeps Pakistan on list of countries providing 'safe havens' to terrorists
- This is what Ram Nath Kovind said after winning Presidential Poll - Watch
- Maharashtra: Video of man being hacked to death in suspected gang war goes viral
- Monsoon showers in Delhi-NCR cause waterlogging, traffic jams in many areas
- Ram Nath Kovind wins Presidential Election
- Zee Media launches Zee Salaam for Urdu audience
- DNA: Analysing whether right to privacy is fundamental or not
- Commandos deployed for safety of Kanwar Yatra
- J&K: Cloudburst hits Doda district; casualties reported
- DNA: Analysis of water conservation by Israel
- Earthquake hits Greece and Turkey: At least two dead, over 100 injured
- DNA: Non Stop News
- Shimla gang-rape case: One of the six accused dies in police custody
- Encounter between police and miscreants in Ghaziabad, one arrested
- Kangana Ranaut severely injured during 'Manikarnika' shoot, rushed to hospital
- Presidential Election 2017 Results: The states where Meira Kumar got more votes than Ram Nath Kovind
- WATCH: Fuming Harmanpreet Kaur leaves Deepti Sharma in tears after committing to suicidal run against Australia
- Ram Nath Kovind vs Meira Kumar: Here is how states voted in Presidential Election 2017
- Doklam stand-off: This is how India is countering China at the border
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur's sensational six in BBL that even left Adam Gilchrist awestruck
- WATCH: Skipper Mithali Raj, Veda Krishnamurthy celebrate Harmanpreet Kaur's epic knock in style
- Caught on cam: Goons brutally thrash couple in UP's Maharajgang, circulate video
- Maharashtra horror: Goon butchered in Dhule, CCTV footage goes viral - Watch
- Doklam Impasse: India should not engage China in ''tit for tat'' response, says Shyam Saran
- Search for missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 uncovers hidden undersea world
- Who was Subedar Taanaji Malusare? Know why Ajay Devgn's 'Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior' is important
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur destroys Australia with rampaging knock in ICC Women's WC semi-final
- Dokalam stand-off: 'Hindu nationalism risks pushing India into war with China'
- This Bengaluru man plays guitar as surgeons burn his brain to correct neurological disorder