Actor Sonu Sood, who is gearing up for the release of his debut film production "Tutak Tutak Tutiya", has rapped a few lines of a song for the movie.
Rock band Coldplay has announced the dates of its forthcoming European tour- "A Head Full Of Dreams".
Bollywood’s intense looking superstar Ajay Devgn is ready to entertain his fans with ‘Shivaay’ this Diwali. The film happens to be his most ambitious project so far, as he is not just acting in it but has helmed the project as well.
In order to mark the onset of the 10-day long Navratri festival, Bollywood singer Arijit Singh has something special planned for you. The 29-year-old vocalist recently released his devotional song 'Maiya Teri Jai Jaikaar'.
While actress Sonakshi Sinha crooned to numbers of her own films jamming with music sensation duo Vishal-Shekhar, artistes like Rekha Bhardwaj, Papon and Badshah wove their magic here on first day of the Bollywood Music Project (BMP).
After the electrifying A.R. Rahman, if there's someone who has the power to engage and excite audience with each and every creation, it is Amit Trivedi.
Check out 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' new track 'Channa Mereya' here!
Check out 'Rock On!! 2' new song 'Tere Mere Dil' here!
Singer Zayn Malik says he left One Direction because being in the band did not feel good.
Vishwa Hindu Parishad & Bajrang Dal seek to ban Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali concert in Bengaluru.
Carnatic classical music admirers across the UAE are in for a festival of music, which is scheduled to be held here next week. The 5th EKATA Navratri Mandapam Sangeetholsavam will commence from October 2 till October 10 in Sharjah on all Navratri days.
The legendary 'Bharat Ratna' awarded singer, who started singing at a tender age of 13 has turned 87 years old. Lata Mangeshkar rose to fame during the 1950s for her compositions in epic Bollywood films like 'Mother India', 'Devdas', 'Uran Khatola', Deedar to name a few. Especially, her song 'Aayega Aayega' from 'Mahal' is still revered as one of the best.
Uttam Singh has been named for this year's "Lata Mangeshkar Award for Lifetime Achievement"!
Alive Indians, a collaborative music band of popular Hindi Folk rock band Aurko Live and Bandish, will dedicate a forthcoming performance to the country's unsung heroes, especially the Indian soldiers who lost their lives in the recent Uri attack in Jammu and Kashmir.
Banning artistes, writers, actors and poets gives a victory to the terrorists and extremists who don't want people-to-people contact, Pakistani sufi-rock band Junoon's frontman Salman Ahmad said.
After recreating popular ghazal "Koi fariyaad" for "Tum Bin 2", Anubhav Sinha and Bhushan Kumar have decided to team up together and pay a musical tribute to late Jagjit Singh on his fifth death anniversary on October 10 here.
Diljit was earlier seen this year flaunting his acting skills in 'Udta Punjab'. He will also be starring in Anushka Sharma's 'Phillauri'. The movie is expected to release next year.
The intense-looking Ajay Devgn is all gung-ho about his ambitious project 'Shivaay' releasing this Diwali alongside Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'. None of the filmmakers is worried about the big box office clash, rather they seem supremely confident about their respective ventures.
Palak Muchhal, who has sung songs like "Chahun main ya naa" and "Prem ratan dhan payo", is thrilled to sing with the Pakistani singing sensation Atif Aslam for the first time.
- Dogs with cancer may survive longer with high cholesterol
- BJP hands over to Bihar Governor letter of support to Nitish Kumar
- Mamata Banerjee demands immediate revamp of DVC
- Playing video games may cut stress at work
- Hungarian Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton can equal pole record, take F1 lead in Hungaroring
- Chinese researchers develops user-interactive electronic skin that can change colour
- India's Tour of Sri Lanka: Shikhar Dhawan's dropped catch hurt us, admits SL manager
- How to invest in mutual funds- Must watch video
- Watch to know specifications of Reliance's cheapest smartphone
- Transport Minister: Prices of small segment cars won't be increased post GST
- FM on GST: GST rates are lesser than current Tax rates
- Money Guru: Understand how to invest through SIP to earn huge profit
- Money guru: Watch how will GST rates impact your pocket (Part-2)
- Money Guru: You need to disclose these details while e-filing IT return
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) Result 2017 declared; check trb.tn.nic.in
- Irfan Pathan faces backlash for posting 'unislamic' photograph of wife Safa Baig on social media
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees to get HRA hike in the range of 106 to 157% from next month salary, but without arrears
- Anna University Results 2017 declared; check coe1.annauniv.edu,coe2.annauniv.edu, aucoe.annauniv.edu
- Kangana Ranaut severely injured during 'Manikarnika' shoot, rushed to hospital
- Union Cabinet approves recommendations of 7th Pay Commission on allowances
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur's sensational six in BBL that even left Adam Gilchrist awestruck
- Watch: How floods cause complete mayhem in several parts of the country
- 1962 Indo-China war memorial in Gurugram vandalised
- Watch: Ram Nath Kovind sworn in as India's 14th President
- This is going to be new house of Pranab Mukherjee
- Watch - Volcano like eruption from Bokaro coal mine due to excessive rain
- Egypt: Tank crushes car in attempt to stop bomb blast in North Sinai
- DNA: All you need to know about Ram Nath Kovind, India's 14th President
- NIA prepares 110-page dossier on 48 gang leaders of J&K stone pelters
- DNA: Today In History, July 25, 2017
- Gujarat floods: Death toll reaches 83; PM announces Rs 500 crore aid
- PM Narendra to undertake aerial survey of flood-hit areas in Gujarat
- DNA: Nonstop News
- Ghatkopar: Death toll in Mumbai building collapse rises to 17
- Watch - Ram Nath Kovind's swearing-in ceremony as President
- Mumbai: Four-storey building collapses; at least 3 dead, many trapped
- Abu Dhabi hospital confirms Eman Ahmed's weight loss, says she's 65 kilos lighter!
- Ram Nath Kovind all set to swear-in as 14th President of India: Here's the list of guests and ceremony details
- Lizard found in biryani served to passenger travelling in Poorva Express
- National song Vande Mataram now mandatory in all schools, universities, offices across Tamil Nadu
- India's Tour of Sri Lanka: Yuvraj Singh trolls Shikhar Dhawan for not wearing shoes
- BJP's Keshav Prasad Maurya likely to resign from position of Deputy CM amid rumours of Mayawati contesting from Phulpur
- Nitish Kumar to resign? Bihar CM on way to meet Governor Keshari Nath Tripathi
- Kargil Vijay Diwas: How India evicted Pakistani intruders from the icy heights
- Indian daughters, Pakistani daughters-in-law always welcome: Sushma Swaraj's lovely tweet wins hearts
- WATCH: Mithali Raj and Co receive rousing reception at Mumbai airport, on return from England
- Kevin Pietersen's question to Team India's new head coach Ravi Shastri leaves Twitterati in splits
- Amid Doklam stand-off, Army Vice Chief warns 'China bound to be a future threat to India'
- RBI stops printing of Rs 2000 note; accelerates production of Rs 200 notes – Know how it will affect you
- Taimur pushes mommy Kareena Kapoor Khan – Watch Video to know why he does so
- Team India skipper Mithali Raj to be gifted BMW, confirms V Chamundeswaranath