'Raees' is set against the backdrop of alcohol prohibition in Gujarat. The flick touches upon the way the liquor industry crumbled and several illegal activities followed
We have already seen 'Sultan' ka romantic song 'Jag Ghoomeya' in two versions, sung by Rahet Fateh Ali Khan and Salman Khan respectively. However, the surprise package is none other than 'Sultan' ki jaan Aarfa aka Anushka Sharma.
Jacqueline Fernandez has starred in the video remake of former British girl band Spice Girls' song 'Wannabe' for Global Goals campaign.
Diljit Dosanjh is out with his brand new song titled 'Razamand' from 'Sardaar ji 2'!
A Chicago singer who appeared on the Mexican version of "The Voice" in 2011 was shot and critically wounded in an ambush shortly after celebrating his birthday with friends.
Singer Demi Lovato says she dislikes the way pop star Mariah Carey's "constantly disses" people.
Meat Loaf had a bad fall while performing on stage during a concert in Edmonton on Thursday.
'Udta Punjab' may have been subjected to a lot of thwarts from the political fraternity of the country but the movie has managed to sail through. And here's the perfect toast to that victory!
Watch this Polish dance group grooving to Deepika Padukone's hit track!
'Hug Me' also features vocals and music by ace musician Raghav Sachar.
Tiger Shroff and Disha Patani set off to Paris a while ago and set the tongues wagging. Well, the duo went there to shoot for an upcoming dance video named 'BEFIKRA'.
Senior politician Kapil Sibal has penned this song.
Bollywood playback singer Shaan has been in the industry for over a decade now and though fans get to hear him less nowadays, he says he is not choosy about work but things have changed as people want to hear fresh voices.
"The Voice India Kids", which will be aired on &TV, will showcase singers between the age group of six to 14 years.
The musical number has been sung by Mika Singh on the tunes of Vishal & Shekhar.
There is a trend of double meaning songs these days. Would she like to lend her voice to such tracks?
P.S: Despite a severe toothache, there is no stopping for this kid.
Featuring voices of a host of young and promising singers, "Kabali" is the first Rajinikanth-starrer in over two decades that doesn't feature an S.P. Balasubrahmanyam number.
Check out the brand new song from 'Madaari' titled 'Dama Dama Dam'!
Check out Lost Frequencies brand new track titled 'Beautiful Life'!
- Donald Trump takes on Hillary, says race for DNC Chairman was ''rigged''
- NCP to join hands with Congress in corporations, ZPs: Sharad Pawar
- Navy Chief Lanba holds talks with UAE's top defence brass
- India demands `strongest action` from US after Kansas killing
- Fire breaks out at TOI office near ITO
- Chandrababu Naidu's son Lokesh set to become minister
- PCB likely to make decision to hold Pakistan Super League final in Lahore today
- Highlights - India vs England 3rd T20
- Fateh ka Fatwa: Is it the right time to bring reforms in Muslim laws?
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Kuwait imposes ban on five Muslim-majority countries, including Pakistan
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Assembly Elections 2017: Fault in EVMs interrupt polling at two seats in Punjab
- South Africa vs Sri Lanka, 3rd ODI: Bees invade Johannesburg`s Wanderers Stadium — WATCH
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Video of 2 huge lions attacking tourist vehicle in Bengaluru's Bannerghatta Biological Park goes viral - WATCH
- Is Chris Jordan new Stuart Broad? Sixer King Yuvraj Singh destroys England again — VIDEOS
- WATCH: Bhuvneshwar Kumar knocks off Mehedi Hasan's stumps with brilliant delivery during one-off Test
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- DNA: Today in history, 24 February, 2017
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Delighted to be a part of Maha Shivratri celebrations: PM Modi in Coimbatore
- DNA: Why Farooq Abdullah is having so much love towards anti-nationals?
- ABVP, SFI activists clash in Pune University; many injured
- DNA: Seven Earth-like planets found around a single star
- DNA: Nonstop News
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to identify job opportunities in small cities?
- DNA: Today in history, 25th February, 2017
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!
- Watch: Ravindra Jadeja teases Aussie captain Steve Smith with hilarious impersonation
- Gujarat ATS arrests two 'ISIS terrorists' from Rajkot, Bhavnagar; they were planning bomb blast in Chotila Mandir
- Delhi twins drown in washing machine after mother left them playing as she stepped out briefly
- We win some and lose some, Sachin Tendulkar backs India to give Australia a strong reply in Bengaluru
- Kanpur train derailment: PM Narendra Modi hints at Pakistan hand
- WATCH: Virat Kohli 'clean bowled' after being deceived by Australian talisman Steve O'Keefe
- India vs Australia, 1st Test: Anil Kumble defends team, says it was just one bad day in office