Revellers in AP celebrate festival of colours
Hyderabad: The festival of colours is
being celebrated with gusto in Hyderabad and other places in
Andhra Pradesh with the young and old coming out on streets.
The revellers are seen splashing colours on each other
as they exchanged sweets and embraces to celebrate the
Children and the young had most of the fun as they
applied `gulal` on each other and also sprayed coloured water
using water guns.
State Governor E S L Narasimhan, Chief Minister N
Kiran Kumar Reddy, BJP leader Bandaru Dattatreya, CPI State
Secretary K Narayana, city police commissioner A K Khan were
among prominent personalities who celebrated Holi.
Speaking to reporters, the Governor and his wife
Vimala Narasimhan wished that happiness filled the lives of
The Governor, Chief Minister, actor-turned-politician
Chiranjeevi and other leaders conveyed their wishes to the
people on the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details