Assam directs action against vehicles with tinted glasses
Guwahati: The Assam government Friday directed the transport department to act against drivers and owners of vehicles using tinted glasses and solar films by the end of this month.
An official notification today asked all district transport officers to take action against drivers and owners of vehicles using tinted glasses and solar films.
The enforcement agencies of the transport department have been asked to launch a special drive from April 1, 2013 to suspend registration of vehicles with tinted glasses or solar films.
In case a vehicle with tinted glass is found involved "in a crime or causes damage to another vehicle or bodily harm to a third party" the concerned vehicle will be impounded by the enforcement authorities of the state and maximum penalty given.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video