Assam directs action against vehicles with tinted glasses
Guwahati: The Assam government Friday directed the transport department to act against drivers and owners of vehicles using tinted glasses and solar films by the end of this month.
An official notification today asked all district transport officers to take action against drivers and owners of vehicles using tinted glasses and solar films.
The enforcement agencies of the transport department have been asked to launch a special drive from April 1, 2013 to suspend registration of vehicles with tinted glasses or solar films.
In case a vehicle with tinted glass is found involved "in a crime or causes damage to another vehicle or bodily harm to a third party" the concerned vehicle will be impounded by the enforcement authorities of the state and maximum penalty given.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch