Assam on alert after Dibrugarh blast
Guwahati: A high alert was sounded across Assam on Wednesday, a day after militants triggered off a blast in Dibrugarh town.
State Home Secretary GD Tripathi confirmed the death of a teenage girl and injuries to 18 others.
The injured are being treated at the Assam Medical College and Hospital.
Inspector General of Police SN Singh said that an anti-talk faction of the ULFA may be involved in the blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore