Assam: Parents run from pillar to post to find missing son
Karimganj: Five days after a youth went missing from a railway station in Bihar, his parents are running from pillar to post to look for him here in Assam.
Twenty-five-year-old Pritam Bhattacharjee, who was on the way to New Delhi from Guwahati in Avadh-Assam express, went missing from Naugachia railway station in Bihar on July 9.
Pritam`s father, Shankar Bhattacharjee, said, "Family members, including uncle Rohan Bhattacharjee, have gone to Naugachia and are in constant touch with the state police and GRP to trace out my son."
"Our agony continues but we are making all efforts and running from pillar to post to find him out," he said here.
Pritam, who doing PhD in New Delhi, had boarded the train from Guwahati on July 8. A group of miscreants snatched his laptop, camera and important documents at the station when the train halted there for two minutes.
Pritam, hailing from Karimganj town, chased the miscreants but soon contact between him and his family members were lost.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad