Babri dispute: NCP, RJD protest in Bihar
Patna: NCP workers burned an effigy of communalism on the 19th anniversary Babri Masjid demolition, while RJD took out a procession to protests against the incident.
NCP workers led by party state unit general secretary
Shakil Ahmed burnt the effigy at the busy Income Tax
roundabout and shouted slogans against communal forces in the
The RJD march was led by its national general
secretary Ram Kripal Yadav who in his speech stressed on the
need for consolidation of secular forces in the country to
check communal elements.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video