Babri dispute: NCP, RJD protest in Bihar
Patna: NCP workers burned an effigy of communalism on the 19th anniversary Babri Masjid demolition, while RJD took out a procession to protests against the incident.
NCP workers led by party state unit general secretary
Shakil Ahmed burnt the effigy at the busy Income Tax
roundabout and shouted slogans against communal forces in the
The RJD march was led by its national general
secretary Ram Kripal Yadav who in his speech stressed on the
need for consolidation of secular forces in the country to
check communal elements.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Anushka Sharma slaps ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan?
- Katrina Kaif’s views on ‘intolerance’ in the country - Here's what the actress said