Babri dispute: NCP, RJD protest in Bihar
Patna: NCP workers burned an effigy of communalism on the 19th anniversary Babri Masjid demolition, while RJD took out a procession to protests against the incident.
NCP workers led by party state unit general secretary
Shakil Ahmed burnt the effigy at the busy Income Tax
roundabout and shouted slogans against communal forces in the
The RJD march was led by its national general
secretary Ram Kripal Yadav who in his speech stressed on the
need for consolidation of secular forces in the country to
check communal elements.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why