Bihar: Court remands MLA to 14 days JC after rejecting bail
Aurangabad: A local court on Monday rejected the bail application of a ruling JD(U) MLA Lalan Ram alias Lalan Bhuiyan in connection with a case charging him with ransacking the district collectorate office here in 1997.
First class judicial magistrate AK Gupta dismissed his application for bail.
The judge then remanded him to judicial custody for 14 days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- Team India to attend preparatory camp under new coach Anil Kumble!
- Like seriously! Marijuana is legal in these 8 countries
- Security alert! Islamic State militants release 'kill list', target 4000 people including 285 Indians
- Nephew Krushna Abhishek apologises to Govinda! – Know why
- 'Tulsidas ji pranam' — Read Bihar's topper Ruby Rai's 'shocking' essay on famous poet