Bihar: FIR against petrol pump employees
Kishanganj: An FIR was on Thursday lodged against two petrol pump employees for defrauding their owner of Rs 9.5 lakh in Bihar`s Kishanganj district, police said.
The petrol pump owner Sabid Ali lodged an FIR charging his two employees Om Prakash and Semal Sharma with defrauding him of the hefty amount.
In the FIR, Ali said that he gave Rs. 9.5 lakh to the two employees to deposit in the nearby branch of the SBI, but the duo cheated him and ran way with the cash on a motorcycle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- Like seriously! Marijuana is legal in these 8 countries
- Security alert! Islamic State militants release 'kill list', target 4000 people including 285 Indians
- Nephew Krushna Abhishek apologises to Govinda! – Know why
- 'Tulsidas ji pranam' — Read Bihar's topper Ruby Rai's 'shocking' essay on famous poet
- Why red snow of Arctic is a 'red alert' for the environment?